Digging offered

brassring

Hi everyone just wondered if anyone wanted some digging in Devon I have acsess to about 3500 acres of wood,pasture and moorland in south Devon but no longer have any terriers pm or reply see what we can do

hello , my name is andrew , i live in burnley and i think anybody willing to invite other hunters onto your

permission deserves a bloody medal.!!

i live quite a distance away but am allways willing to travel,and love to meet like minded people.

would love to take you up on your offer, if its still open.

thankyou and kind regards,

Andrew (lugsy)

Hi everyone just wondered if anyone wanted some digging in Devon I have acsess to about 3500 acres of wood,pasture and moorland in south Devon but no longer have any terriers pm or reply see what we can do

hello , my name is andrew , i live in burnley and i think anybody willing to invite other hunters onto your

permission deserves a bloody medal.!!

i live quite a distance away but am allways willing to travel,and love to meet like minded people.

would love to take you up on your offer, if its still open.

thankyou and kind regards,

Andrew (lugsy)

Lugsy's right and it's a good offer,at least Brassring is not letting the land go unworked,nice one,atb for the New

Year EVERYBODY,

Higgins

• 2 weeks later...

hi brassring that sounds a great offer and id be very keen and greatfull to take you up on it ,im in plymouth...

im abit new to hunting with terriers so it would be good to get out there with somebody with experince .

i have a border terrier x parsons jrt from a pack of working terriers in cornwall ,hes about 5 months and has been out with friends of mine who have jrt's and he seems pretty keen ,only been doin abit of bushing and mooching round old farm buildings. one of the older dogs caught a rat and after he had killed it i let the pup have a little play with it ,which he seemed to enjoy ...dint want him getting near a live one as i heard hes abit to young at the moment, i could be wrong but didnt want to take the chance of putting him off for good ..like i said im a newbie so any advice from you fellas on here would be a big help .cheers all and if you are happy to let a me meet up with you brassring then let me know and i can pm you my number

• 10 months later...

Brassring I may be wrong and correct me if so but are you the lad that has a little fawn bitch about 23-24. I'm sure I met you at the buckfastleigh show a few years ago and thought you knew vince and the like.