A WORD OF WARNING

hi ya bill

thank you matey

yeah everything possible has been done he just seems to have vanished off the planet at the minute and yeah i am over the moon for everyone thaat has helped me to sort this out true friends everyone that has helped in words or donations or even just a txt it's been fantastic i am just getting sorted to go out to get the gun now should be leaving around 12pm i cant wait to see brendens face though :thumbs:

thank you buddy

i hope you had a nice xmas pal

shay

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi shay i would like to get the ball rolling and donate £5 towards your sons new gun if you have paypal pm me your info so i can pay it in. atb tony.

hi mate i dont mind giving a little money to you so it will go to your sons gun just let me know cheers DM

hi shay nice to read so many other people helped out, brendon must be over the moon now bless him,after the ordeal youve had, peoples help can certainly restore your faith in human nature again hope you and your family had a good christmas and have a very happy new year. :thumbs:

atb

tony.

i am absolutly amazed by everyone on this forum. what a great bunch of lads.

not just this thread, but others. shay has personally helped me out before today he is a top bloke.this just goes to show, what goes around comes around. and for the scum bag that did this i hope it was worth it. because everyone will know what you are now. well done lads. this country could do with more of you. atb :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

hi ya lads

yes it turned out to be a great xmas in the end i so thank you all for the help you have all given me and my son brenden thank you all so much from the bottom of our hearts even my wife gemma moans at me for being on here all the time and tapping away every second i get. when i have just come in from work or shooting tap tap tap she shouts lol :blink:

but after she read what you have all done for our son i got grace from the moaning she was in tears to. and with the help we have got for brenden was amazing and will stay in our hearts forever and will never be forgotten

and brenden will never forget it either

and yeah trust is a big thing and when it is taken away from a 10yr old it's hard to get it back but after brenden read the posts and the pm he asked me to add them as all friend and i should only deal with the people on the posts and pm's lol kids logic hey

but yeah this forum has really come through when we were in need and it just goes to show what a top bunch of lads and ladies that are on here

kindest regards

shay and brenden