A WORD OF WARNING

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi shay i would like to get the ball rolling and donate £5 towards your sons new gun if you have paypal pm me your info so i can pay it in. atb tony.

hi mate i dont mind giving a little money to you so it will go to your sons gun just let me know cheers DM

hi ya wurz

i pm'd you buddy

thank you again wurz pal

i just want to say thank you for all the pm's and posts to me as i will show brenden this and let him write to you all back he loves this site and like readind about everything that goes when he sees this he will be speachless to

but a big huge thank you to you all thank you all again

shay

Fooking pond life mate :censored:. I'm sure you'll catch up with him sometime shay to dish out some payback :yes:.

the thing is the damage is done now which makes it hard to deal with! been there before but not with guns, it makes you feel dubiouse about everyone when somthing like this happens :icon_eek:, the good thing is for every 1 Scumbag there 10 decent lads! Unfortunatley you have just found the 1 :(.

atb Jasp

By the way it probably don't mean much now but have a good one pal tomorrow :thumbs:

hi ya buddy

thank you all for the kind words and support everyone has shown us when my son gets to read this he will be gob smack like i am i never expected any of this and it goes to show how nice alot of people are and some i have seen before so my faith in a lot of people has been restored and trust me brenden will be over the moon when he gets to read all this about what each and everyone of you have said and done

i wish you all a very happy and joy full xmas from the bottom of my heart lads it means alot to me and more so to my son when he sees this post

thank you all again

shay

Bloody hell Shay that's a hard call on you aand your lad at this time of year mate. Personally, I'd go round to your mate's who's known this little b*****d at his work for years and find out what's happened and maybe, where he's fled to. Not likely he has chucked his job in, unless hes been sacked.

Don't sell your shottie mate, that's two guns down in the story. One's bad enough.

I don't use on-line banking, but if you PM me your address I'll send you a fiver into the pot for the lad's gunfund.

ATB

Simon

Edited for banned bad language and outrage at the way of modern day little rat b*****ds

Edited by pianoman

hi ya lads

thank you all for the help with kind words and donations

and thank you craig for keeping a eye out for me buddy thank you

davy pal it is going into my wifes paypal buddy then being sent

to phil from there buddy

phil will also let everyone know that he has got the funds

just wanted to say a big huge thank you to everyone and it wont be forgotten brenden now knows and when he is feeling a little better later on he will post his thoughts to you all as when he read what people had said he cried so i left it at that with him

again from me as a dad and friend to alot of people on here thank you all

shay