A WORD OF WARNING

hi ya lads

thank you all for the offers very my my heart goes out to all of you thank you very much

the lad phil that has the hornet for sale has offered to send it out to me and then i can pay him when i get some money back

it feels nice but wrong excepting money from you all has i have never had this happen to me ( to trusting )i think but hey fingers burnt i think i am very greatful for all your offers and if my son could see this he would be sending his thanks to as to be very honest i really aint got the heart to tell what has gone on

i cant thank you all enough for this lads it means a lot to me and my son if he knew what had happend

thank you all very much

but i think you sending me money i would feel wrong about it i just dont know what to say to you all but a big thank you to you all

kindest regards

shay

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi shay i would like to get the ball rolling and donate £5 towards your sons new gun if you have paypal pm me your info so i can pay it in. atb tony.

hi mate i dont mind giving a little money to you so it will go to your sons gun just let me know cheers DM

Ill put some in aswell. Seen this done on another forum recently, great idea

hi ya johnboy

tried to pm you matey but wont go through

very greatful for all your offers lads if my son could see what you are all doing for him well once it is sorted i will tell him what all you have done to help and let him write to you all

thank you all again

shay

hi shay

sorry to here this buddy.

i hope you catch up with the fooker!!

if some one sets up a gun fund i will donate to it :thumbs:

christmas is a very nice time of year "you would think ?"

had a very nice surprise my self this week,in the way of 600.00£ gone missing from me account :thumbdown:

there is some low life about!

hope it gets sorted :thumbs:

regards

davy

hi ya davy pal

thank you very much buddy

and sorry to here that to i was gutted when my mated call me and we went over there to collect it i just couldnt look at my lad when i got home i sat in the car for ages trying to think what to say to him but with xmas day soon to be here he was waiting to got to bed

again thank you davy pal

shay

come on then venomviper pm the guys who are going to give your lad a happy xms to get a bit of money for you including me ATB DM :victory:

hi ya DM

i have pm'd them matey and again thank you for the wishes and help to and all the kind words as well i will speak to brenden once i have got the gun for him and then tell him what all you have done for him so he can write back on a post to you all

thank you again DM

i am most greatful to you all

shay

Ill put some in aswell. Seen this done on another forum recently, great idea

hi ya johnboy

tried to pm you matey but wont go through

very greatful for all your offers lads if my son could see what you are all doing for him well once it is sorted i will tell him what all you have done to help and let him write to you all

thank you all again

shay

Inbox was full mate, you have pm :victory: