Longnetting

Whats the biggest bag of rabbits you have taken in a night with the nets.

My personal best was about 20-25 in one drop, didnt count them at the time, but when i got them all to the van, Mr. Keeper was turnd up, blocked me in, fortuneatly i had left the nets for later collection, he rummaged about the van for presumeably someone had been poaching deer or something???

he just took the bunnys and left me to it

anyway my next best after that was 16 in two drops. Not the biggest bag, but it was good being out anyway, we don't seem to have the drops around here, and any decent drop's, every bugger else knows them.

My most recent (going back to about october) was 5 in a fifty yard drop, again not a big bag, but was still good fun being out.......

One of my mate's, said he done a drop about 25 miles from where we live, he said he took 65 in 200 yards, and went back a few days later with the ferrets, and took about 50 more.... thats going back a few years mind

Edited by Rabbithunter

Mr. Keeper was turnd up, blocked me in, fortuneatly i had left the nets for later collection, he rummaged about the van for presumeably someone had been poaching deer or something???

Get somebody trustworthy to drop you off and pick you up :whistle: ;) no chance of car getting blocked then.

i know a place now were in a couple of drops i could get a few but i dont think im good anuuff yet

Only one way to find out mate !!

;)

i might go one of these nites ;)

Can i advise against drop netting :cry: (unless you stay within sight of it... you never know what fuckers are lurking in the bushes) ;)