permission to shoot

hi just wandered if there was any land in aberdeenshire for rabbits and pests to shoot with air rifle, awaiting insurace and love farming so all buildings and livestock wiil be watched carefully. please message me if you got anything and ill get back to you many thanks Mark Swan :D

hi mark

unfortunatly i dont think you will get eny land to shoot from members on here and there will be plenty that will say the same may be better of getting to know some of the members in your area then they might be willing to take you out for the odd day here and there shame you wasent closer you could have come with me

get out and start knoking on some doors would be your best bet all the best and hangin there and it will come :thumbs:

hi mark

unfortunatly i dont think you will get eny land to shoot from members on here and there will be plenty that will say the same may be better of getting to know some of the members in your area then they might be willing to take you out for the odd day here and there shame you wasent closer you could have come with me

get out and start knoking on some doors would be your best bet all the best and hangin there and it will come :thumbs:

where u from i am willing to travel :D thanks for the reply

[bANNED TEXT]

• 2 weeks later...

hi mark

His right cuz most of them forget what it was like to have no where to shoot and chances are they didnt even knock up there own shoot any way,most likely on a mates shoot.

Best thing to do to save you hearing bull off every one is either 1 business cards or 2 letters and just post them at all farms asking if they will call.Be sure to knock at the same time as face to face i the best but dont get funny when there talking a load of bullshit to you,just take it with a knock on the chin and on to the next one.

I would bet 90% of this forum dont have there own shoot and wont even attempt to get there own as they can go leach there mates.

Dont waste your time posting on forums asking for permission,all you get is insult by people who aint even got there own.

If you were near me I would take you out mate,hey if it gets real hard just remember (you dont always need permission,just be vigilante and carefull ;-) )

Just a Idea, have you looked for beating in your area?there is a dedicated forum forgot what is is and they want you to register as a beater and they will find you some where.

Asking for beating may be better,youl get in to the company of shooters (BRAGS IS IT?BEATERS AND PICKERS?),you get payed and get to know like minded people,that will open doors.

Do a google for pickers and beaters forums theres a few,not by me cuz I live in Ghetto lol but Im sure theres estates near you.

That is your only wat in to estates as the game keepers are mostly moody,by working a day beating and picking for them,they might let you on to shoot ;-)

Dont give up.

hi mark

I would bet 90% of this forum dont have there own shoot and wont even attempt to get there own as they can go leach there mates.

Dont waste your time posting on forums asking for permission,all you get is insult by people who aint even got there own.

If you were near me I would take you out mate,hey if it gets real hard just remember (you dont always need permission,just be vigilante and carefull ;-) )

so 30 posts under your belt, and your already talking crap, lots of members here take others out, be it air rifles,shotguns,rimfire, even ferreting, maybe once you have been a member a while, you'll come to learn that, thats if you can put up with the 90% of wasters, what percentage do you fall under anyway :hmm:

hi mark

so 30 posts under your belt, and your already talking crap, lots of members here take others out, be it air rifles,shotguns,rimfire, even ferreting, maybe once you have been a member a while, you'll come to learn that, thats if you can put up with the 90% of wasters, what percentage do you fall under anyway :hmm:

the 1% of :wankerzo4: on here by the looks of it