JEREMY KYLE

But was it him on the other side of the fence???. . An do you want to share with us who was on the wrong side of the fence??. :whistling:

Yes it was that little rat Vic Minshaw, you wont get me sugar coating anything.

Ive stated before Ive never met Vic Minshaw and have absolutly no wish to.

WRONG!!!. . :thumbdown:

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him you are indirectly surporting him buy keeping that type of lurcher they must of come from his stock or dogs he sold. I could be well off the mark but thats how I see it as you seem to have all these morals I wouldn't of thought you would touch them.

• Like 3

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

If you want to know more HERN i will meet you ON MY OWN AT THE RIVER LUNE ,and i will discuss lurchers with you ,you are nothing but a sidekick of a five pound scum bag trying to make a few quid out of a great lurcherman who you try to make money out of his dogs .Your also willing to make accusations about people .as long as ,it is on a computer ,but ihave informati

I will make the accusation to your face dont worry about that, bring SHhanded with you and I will still come on my "OWN"

ETD... its not an accusation YOUR A DOG THIEF

ffs ...it gets worse . joedog is a dog thief and hern is a puppy peddler .... ban the 2 of them i say :thumbs: happy new year :big_boss:

well lads hope you had a good day, i see the the "dog police "with sgnt hern his running the case after 23 years and still looking for the dna for the cps,and s,handed doing his bit for the accused joedog !!judge tomo sitting on the bench with his law books trying to be smart and the rest of the split group of deranged minshaw boys either side of the gate in court (pun) :whistling: then theres old vic sitting up in the balcony laughing his cock of at the lot of you plonkers :boogie::boogie: at the end of the day hes got the last laugh...quote he bred them..hes the only one that realy no,s whats truly in them,,,,,,,,,and hes had you lot at it ever since,,,quote vic minshaw, divide and conquer,after that long live the minshaw lines :toast: :toast:YIS CHARLIE

well lads hope you had a good day, i see the the "dog police "with sgnt hern his running the case after 23 years and still looking for the dna for the cps,and s,handed doing his bit for the accused joedog !!judge tomo sitting on the bench with his law books trying to be smart and the rest of the split group of deranged minshaw boys either side of the gate in court (pun) :whistling: then theres old vic sitting up in the balcony laughing his cock of at the lot of you plonkers :boogie::boogie: at the end of the day hes got the last laugh...quote he bred them..hes the only one that realy no,s whats truly in them,,,,,,,,,and hes had you lot at it ever since,,,quote vic minshaw, divide and conquer,after that long live the minshaw lines :toast: :toast:YIS CHARLIE

:laugh::laugh::clapper::clapper:

:icon_redface: I hope its on utube,,,its like a cheap weston,meet at the river,lol :icon_eek: ITS A HOBBY,,come on lads,the dogs never let you down, :angel:

no1jibber aka fencehopper, your as low as them :thumbdown:

why did it take you around 15 pages to finally blurt the story out????? and if you have a problem with joedogs why not just call to his house and have it out man to man isntead of all this bull shit

????????

any answer fern???????

well scent pal...looks like the cops and robbers have all crept back in there shells now the beers not flowing freely, egos back in the box untill the next litter,its truly a pity mind as these minshaws were and still are far as i no good stuff,i for one would love to see the lads not fighting over whos got what and myns better than yours shite, and i no im repeting what i said earlier but lads come on,,,,,,get yer shit together.... :thumbs::boogie::toast::toast:

A QUESTION.. TO ALL YOU MINSHAW BREEDERS OUT THERE HAS IM QUITE SURE YOUR ALL READING THIS SHITE,,,,,QUESTION WHO IS BREEDING THE THE TIGHTEST LINE BRED DOGS,,,,ON THE OLD LINES AND WHAT WASTAGE PER LITTER ARE YOU GETTING AND ARE SOME BREEDING TO TYPE AND CAPIBLE OF BIG NUMBERS OF A NIGHT,, SINGLE HANDED,,,IE R,H, F DEER

COMBAT i noticed no one answered your question, so as not to give the wrong impression of minshaws, poacherpocket put a picture up i think page twelve, of a big blue dog, i actually seen this dog working, impressive would be a understatement,the old boy that owns him is a no nonsence type of fella, very much what you see is what you get type of bloke,the dog took good scores of stuff, hammered foxs,swept rabbits,and anything else he let him on,all single handed, he does not like running two dogs together,the old boy is not involved in computers,i think the nearest to modern stuff he has is a mobile phone,which unfortunately i do not have his number,he has bred of this dog a few times, and from what i hear they are good stuff, i am a bit suprised no one try to answer your question,i hope this might help

CHEERS JACK, MUCH APPRECIATED MATE,IF YOU GET ANY MORE INFO ID BE GRATEFULL !!THE REASON IM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DOING IT IS....IM NOW PAST MY SELL BUY DATE,,,,BUT WONT GIVE IN,HAD A COUPLE OF HEART ATTACKS, HOPEFULLY ILL GET 5 YEARS IF LUCKY LEFT IN THE GAME IM 64 NOW AND BEEN AT IT SINCE I COULD WALK,BEEN WITH THE BEST AND RAN THE BEST OVER THE YEARS, AND IM A SOFTY FOR A GOOD DOG MATE, IM OFFERD PUPS ALL THE TIME BUT ALAS TIME IS SOMETHING IVE NOT MUCH LEFT OF, SO UP AN AT THEM...... :thumbs::boogie::toast: CHEERS CHARLIE

CHEERS JACK, MUCH APPRECIATED MATE,IF YOU GET ANY MORE INFO ID BE GRATEFULL !!THE REASON IM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DOING IT IS....IM NOW PAST MY SELL BUY DATE,,,,BUT WONT GIVE IN,HAD A COUPLE OF HEART ATTACKS, HOPEFULLY ILL GET 5 YEARS IF LUCKY LEFT IN THE GAME IM 64 NOW AND BEEN AT IT SINCE I COULD WALK,BEEN WITH THE BEST AND RAN THE BEST OVER THE YEARS, AND IM A SOFTY FOR A GOOD DOG MATE, IM OFFERD PUPS ALL THE TIME BUT ALAS TIME IS SOMETHING IVE NOT MUCH LEFT OF, SO UP AN AT THEM...... :thumbs::boogie::toast: CHEERS CHARLIE

heres to many more years hunting mate :thumbs: