JEREMY KYLE

no bother daft lad, you think what you want, its not me deleting my own posts,

Why not do us a favour and delete all your childish posts then the rest of us can enjoy reading what was an interesting thread .

well said mate

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

I've got a couple close to the old lines!! My dads dog Jack bout the closet your gonna get to the original, he's out of Bulpa and Cora, Bulpa out of Blue and a Border Collie.... Cora out of Blue and Kes.... Kes out of Bulpa and Tess!! All Deer, Fox and Hare's took legally or pre-ban! Got a belter la pup out of Don, double of Bulpa when he was a pup....

Don, Similar bred to Bulpa out of Jack and a Border Collie......

don004.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

Ginny, Blue in her making 3 times... out of Jack and Flash, Flash out of Moscow(jacks full bother) and Deerhound x...

PICT0721.jpg

DSC00695.jpg

PICT0707.jpg

DSC02392.jpg

DSC00049-1.jpg

Old dogs...

book188BulpaandRambo.jpg

book525NipperandJess.jpg

book579RamboandBulpa-1.jpg

book239Bulpa.jpg

book523VicwithNipper.jpg

book47Cora-1.jpg

book24BlueAndKenScottsBitch.jpg

book176BulpaandJess.jpg

img018.jpg

img004.jpg

f**k me, there must be some game down your end :thumbs:

was it billy.m bitch cora you on bout mate?

this is the greatest load of bollox,yous are like old women naggin over fuckall, why dont yous get together in a field and knock the stuffing out of one another, last man standing can claim to have the old look alike stuff , THATS THE WAY THE IRISH LADS WOULD SORT IT ANYWAY o by the way that is a nice pup JOEDOG

Cheers Jack i ,ve been waiting for someone sensible to come on,the pup has Minshaw in him ,he also has TomMcPhee blood in him,Tom run a dog many years ago when all this lot where at school,called Ruby ,she was a smart dog with Bedlington in the lines.On the dams side of the breeding is some real tough stuff,Wheaten,pit,Ridgeback,and all those dogs i seen running,taking many fox and other things :whistling: .Singlehanded has the litter brother to the Dam,and i can personally vouch for his dog Troy,(Even if i bred it).What i would like to say is that i have bred them dogs for many years ,and the pup i have kept back resembles that old blue as you can see,the other dogs don,t seem to resemble any of the old breed ,and i know this ,as i owned ,trained and worked both Rambo,and Traveller,i sold Rambo to a lad in the lakes ,and trav was given to another man in Merseyside ,after he was half dead from a hiding off a stag(i,m told he sits in his chair with a pic of trav on his wall with a load of stuff ,that,s a pic i gave him).

theres a lot of pics put up about the minshaws over and over not knocking the lads because after all theyve been out there and done it, summer hunting isnt something that bothers me, but it seems like you's are very much about the numbers game and a lot (not all) of the pics and big hauls are blatently in the middle of the summer, they dont really seem like this dream lurcher that are praised so much. is it just me?

FECK ME LADS !!!DONT BE ARGUEING BETWEEN YOURSELFS, YOU GOT SOME GREAT BREEDING BETWEEN YOU,S AND SOME GREAT DOGS THAT ARE LINE BRED, SO GET IT TOGETHER COS YOUR END UP RUINING IT ALL FOR YOURSELFS WITH ALL THE IN FIGHTING,I JUST WISH YOU,D GIVE ME A SHOUT WHEN THERES A SPARE ONE FOR SALE, COS IM HERE AND WAITING :big_boss: SO COME ON... GIVE US SOME MORE PICS OF THESE DOGS,WE NIGHT WALKERS ..LOVE IT. YIS. charlie :thumbs:

Well same old same old. Sorry this has turned into a typical MINSHAW thread. An to be honest i could have named who was going to RUIN it even before i posted it. :thumbdown: If people would go back to the opening post i started an read it properly then maybe the thread can get back on track. Id like to see some up to date pictures of Minshaw dogs an pups NOT ones from 20 years ago. An just compare them to some of the older dogs that myself an Ginny have shown you. .

All the Best SHanded. . :thumbs: