JEREMY KYLE

Great pics and fine looking animals :thumbs: dazzz I'd say that joedogs pup looks a little stronger built than yours both cracking looking pups though :thumbs:

yes so would i mate, just put them up for that reason so folk could compare, she is a bit heavier built than the pic's show

but a bit lighter like you say

Like the look of all the minshaw dogs old and new...........its just a subject that dosen't sit well with many :thumbs:

Did Jb breed that one of yours?

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

Great pics and fine looking animals :thumbs: dazzz I'd say that joedogs pup looks a little stronger built than yours both cracking looking pups though :thumbs:

yes so would i mate, just put them up for that reason so folk could compare, she is a bit heavier built than the pic's show

Like the look of all the minshaw dogs old and new...........its just a subject that dosen't sit well with many :thumbs:

cheers johnny, you think the name minshaw causes arguments, well the name JB just made it 10 times worse :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::yes: :yes: :yes:

cheers johnny, you think the name minshaw causes arguments, well the name JB just made it 10 times worse :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::yes: :yes: :yes:

:icon_redface: Don't want to cause arguments or cause trouble I'm just interested in lurchers and regardless of any name or who bred them aren't they still "lurchers"??????

:icon_redface: Don't want to cause arguments or cause trouble I'm just interested in lurchers and regardless of any name or who bred them aren't they still "lurchers"??????

they are just that mate, LURCHERS it's there ability that counts :thumbs: :thumbs:

they are just that mate, LURCHERS it's there ability that counts :thumbs: :thumbs:

:thumbs: Good luck with the pup

nice to see some pics i havent seen befor, glad you put them up singlehanded, joe ect..

i love the knockers,,,, they see a pic with a tree in the background with leaves on , and automiticly say "SUMMER". some of you ought to take more notice of the countryside, that you suposadly hunt in. leavs just START to colour up end of sept, then through oct they get the rusty colours, not till the end of november are the trees bare.

Correct Tomo. :thumbs:

But, in one of the pics, their was a fallow buck, in velvet, which only, happens in July/August. :hmm:

• Like 2

nice to see some pics i havent seen befor, glad you put them up singlehanded, joe ect..

i love the knockers,,,, they see a pic with a tree in the background with leaves on , and automiticly say "SUMMER". some of you ought to take more notice of the countryside, that you suposadly hunt in. leavs just START to colour up end of sept, then through oct they get the rusty colours, not till the end of november are the trees bare.

Correct Tomo. :thumbs:

But, in one of the pics, their was a fallow buck, in velvet, which only, happens in July/August. :hmm:

OK there is one in velvet,, so maybee that was an early season catch,,, but to knock all the catches and pics ??

Would just like to thank Dazzz for the picture of his dog, thats what this thread is about just to put pictures up an compare the old the new Minshaw dogs. Ginny nice pups mate an cheers for the pictures :thumbs: . . But in my opinion its hard to see see any of the old type in those pups. Nice pups all the same. Theres no need for people with the shouts of (summer hunting) an SH*T like that if people would just follow the thread then this could be a good un. . Dont ruin it lads just add your Minshaw xs an lets have the opinions of the other members. .

Here is the litter brother to JOEDOGS . .

post-53981-0-01915000-1292794805_thumb.jpg post-53981-0-94828700-1292794840_thumb.jpg

post-53981-0-86292200-1292794890_thumb.jpg post-53981-0-32189000-1292794918_thumb.jpg

Very alike Joes pup mines a little bit longer in the body. Lookin at the two pups thou you can see that JOEDOGS has thrown more to the MINSHAW. .

All the Best SHanded. . :thumbs:

Would just like to thank Dazzz for the picture of his dog, thats what this thread is about just to put pictures up an compare the old the new Minshaw dogs. Ginny nice pups mate an cheers for the pictures :thumbs: . . But in my opinion its hard to see see any of the old type in those pups. Nice pups all the same. Theres no need for people with the shouts of (summer hunting) an SH*T like that if people would just follow the thread then this could be a good un. . Dont ruin it lads just add your Minshaw xs an lets have the opinions of the other members. .

Here is the litter brother to JOEDOGS . .

post-53981-0-01915000-1292794805_thumb.jpg post-53981-0-94828700-1292794840_thumb.jpg

post-53981-0-86292200-1292794890_thumb.jpg post-53981-0-32189000-1292794918_thumb.jpg

Very alike Joes pup mines a little bit longer in the body. Lookin at the two pups thou you can see that JOEDOGS has thrown more to the MINSHAW. .

All the Best SHanded. . :thumbs:

Very nice pup.......very strong looking even as a pup,legs like tree trunks on him.

Good luck with him :thumbs:

Hi Joe & S/H it's Andy here,they really are smart youngsters you have on your hands there :thumbs: fingers crossed they make the grade for you come next season ;) ,i'm not sure if you can remember a dog of almost identical looks Joe that Shaun had for a while many years ago which he named Rambo like your old dog? It was out of Blue and a Grey? Has it happens it never made the grade and went to pastures new but it was almost exactly the same stamp and colour of your pup. As for this "old" type stuff,i'm not to sure what that's all about really? Were those that you speak of any better than what's around today or even back then? YES they certainly looked the part but i've seen plenty that would run toe to toe with ANY of the aforementioned...although they too carried the same or similar bloodlines..i've been lucky to see some great dogs at work over the past 30 odd year,the Blue's, Rambo's,Traveller's,Nigger's,Conan's plus my own stalwarts and many others from these lines..were any far superior to any other? I'm not so sure..ALL great dogs in their own rights imo? Like i say it's been a privelige to see them doing what they were bred to do :friends: .Good luck to you all and your Minshaw bred's :drink:

Edited by poacherspocket22
  • Like 2

Yes your right Andy,

I owned three of them dogsTraveller (Bought off Brin)Rambo (Bought off Vic),and Nigger(bought off Tich)which was then sold on to another lad ,who used to take it up the lakes and let titch still work it ,as long as he had his pics he was happy(phoney).True enough the dogs years ago where a bit stockier than these ,and i think that is what is causing the confusion here,JB,s dogs where not enough timber for me ,and so the bitch i bred is a real running dog but with some great bloodlines in her,adding all the other bloodlines has (ithink)maybe improved the breeding all round,but time will tell.I must say ,out of all the past dogs ,one in particular sticks in my mind ,and that was Nigger,he was the smallest of the lot but had a lion heart,a very agile dog ,and was capable of a hard nights work,ATB :thumbs:

Nigger was one of my favourites Joe,a dog with great drive who never threw the towel in no matter how hard a shift he was putting in :thumbs: .a pacy dog and like you say not the biggest dog you'd ever see? I just hope these dogs don't or haven't become "fashion icon's" ,these dogs as you know back in the day were owned and ran by dog lads who were prepared to risk all in pursuit of game,run the gauntlet to put these dogs on big numbers of gear ;) ..great days and even better nights :thumbs: .Hope all's well in your world Joe? Keep at em.

i could be wrong here, im sure ill be corrected if i am... were rambo,nigger, traveller, obe,conan, all the same way bred???and a dog called black jack and tyson??out of blue x grip???? and they were half bro and sister?