JEREMY KYLE

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

Sorry Jamie but you should not even be commenting on this site,but for your info,once the end of March ,i pack in (do all the rabbits look half grown to any one else) :no:

and why shouldnt i be commenting on the site?? no not all the rabbits look half grown, but some do and some of the deer ARE, and to the other botter you do not need to look a the leaves and if you actually went out in the countryside you would be able to tell the time of year by a deers coat colour tomo :blink:. but other than that good pics and some good days out i bet

Sorry Jamie but you should not even be commenting on this site,but for your info,once the end of March ,i pack in (do all the rabbits look half grown to any one else) :no:

and why shouldnt i be commenting on the site?? no not all the rabbits look half grown, but some do and some of the deer ARE, and to the other botter you do not need to look a the leaves and if you actually went out in the countryside you would be able to tell the time of year by a deers coat colour tomo :blink:. but other than that good pics and some good days out i bet

a fallows sumer coat can stay like that well in to late autumn :doh:

here ya go jamie,,,, pinched this of the deerstalking section, hope the linc works

this fallow stag shot a few days ago,,, you can still see the remains of the summer coat,,, and its now the middle of winter :thumbs: like i said pay attention ;)

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/181311-my-first-fallow-buck/

ffs check out the pic of them fallow, youd be lucky if that young un was 15-20 pounds your teling me that was sport that was in the winter was probably still suckling, pull youre head oot the sand

• Like 2

Nice bags there lads but il have to agree with some of the other lads i aint a great fan of summer hunting dont see the need for it its alrite having a mooch and having the odd bunny and that but as for anythin else i think summer times for live and let live time its done the winter it deserves the summer and spring too bread, not knocking any body admittedly in the past i have bump into the odd fawn not on purpose though and i have felt bit bad about it but accidents do happen and too be fair it was the winter when it happend atb penda :thumbs:

• Like 2

i like the look of joedogs pup i can see why he kept him back he looks like he's gonna be a tough little b*****d :thumbs:

Cheers mate,

Just been out with him and he never leaves your side,he is pretty tough too,will be putting some more pics on tomorrow of my pup with his litter brother :thumbs:

Great pics and fine looking animals :thumbs: dazzz I'd say that joedogs pup looks a little stronger built than yours both cracking looking pups though :thumbs:

yes so would i mate, just put them up for that reason so folk could compare, she is a bit heavier built than the pic's show

but a bit lighter like you say