JEREMY KYLE

Here you go SHanded

Ginny and Maurice at 10 month old.

Maurice at two and a half and Eddie at about 16 month.

Nice dogs. . :thumbs: But if you look at the old stuff you can see they have changed a hell of alot. .

All the Best SHanded. . :thumbs:

What would you say has changed about them?

The way they look. Get the pictures back up so that people can have there opinions also. . :thumbs:

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

Some cracking pre-ban pics fellas,

And nice to see a line a dogs strech back 20+ years big small what ever (Still retain the lamping stamina bred which was the idea),

But what i think most people forget its the LADS behind these dogs that GOT/GO out season after season working there dog too there full (regardless of names here ect ect) just doing what they love with what THEY like haveing on the end of there slip and long may it continue..............

SHanded :laugh:

"the old stuff" was a mish mash varying from dogs 26+ tts 80/90lb in weight to bitchs 23+tts 50/60 some had big heads some collie shaped heads. As I said in an earlier post what ran/runs through them is big chests(engine room) muscled shoulders and strong frames.

Well my opinion is my opinion, some will agree some will disagree thats what these forums are all about, its nothin personal. I hope your dogs keep doing you proud an am glad your happy with them. .

All the Best. . SHanded. . :thumbs:

I've got a couple close to the old lines!! My dads dog Jack bout the closet your gonna get to the original, he's out of Bulpa and Cora, Bulpa out of Blue and a Border Collie.... Cora out of Blue and Kes.... Kes out of Bulpa and Tess!! All Deer, Fox and Hare's took legally or pre-ban! Got a belter la pup out of Don, double of Bulpa when he was a pup....

Don, Similar bred to Bulpa out of Jack and a Border Collie......

don004.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

Ginny, Blue in her making 3 times... out of Jack and Flash, Flash out of Moscow(jacks full bother) and Deerhound x...

PICT0721.jpg

DSC00695.jpg

PICT0707.jpg

DSC02392.jpg

DSC00049-1.jpg

Old dogs...

book188BulpaandRambo.jpg

book525NipperandJess.jpg

book579RamboandBulpa-1.jpg

book239Bulpa.jpg

book523VicwithNipper.jpg

book47Cora-1.jpg

book24BlueAndKenScottsBitch.jpg

book176BulpaandJess.jpg

img018.jpg

img004.jpg

f**k me, there must be some game down your end :thumbs:

was it billy.m bitch cora you on bout mate?

With game about like that, half decent dogs would get a good name,,, sorry but all this big bags names stuff etc its all a bit of bollocks if ya ask me,, look at them hares man,, i bet they all been lamped on small rough land too,, fair doos the dogs look a good stamp and have bred to type from the looks of it and they game to grab big stuff,, but ya carnt say wonder blood,, its not the big bags its the quality of the hunt,, 10 kills on hard stuff that stretch a dog makes for a better animal than 50 kills that dont imo,,, same with the coursing stuff where your hitting numbers your going to make the dog look good, come later when they thined out you will be made to look a mug,,,thats why the lads travel miles to hit numbers and thin out the weak, once they done that they move on.

Not saying thats the case heer but to get bags like that regular you need a serious amount of stuff about,, this day and age you would have no chance.

• Like 1

First off i'd just like to say thats a bonny pup! I've no doubt that litter will be very handy too, pity I wasn't in the market when they came up.

Just my opinion but I also see a difference in the type. I seen the original dogs that came off Vic to Liverpool, been out with a few of them, had a dog out of one too. After a few years not seeing any of the type, when I then came on this site and seen recent dogs, they were different BUT saying that, I know all too well that they are a 'type' with a shrouded past and given the difference of years I suppose they would not breed to type. When all's said and done though, who gives a feck what they look like, they weren't bred for looks anyway... As long as they graft, thats what matters!! :thumbs:

This pup is only 14weeks its think set LIKE THE ORIGINALS An you can see the head is alot like the old stuff. . Ill get some pictures up of my pup tomorrow. .

All the best SHanded. . :thumbs:

Pups looking good fella,, and like you say it is alot like the old old stuff in face its a clone.

:thumbs: Thanks lads,

I was shocked myself how close it resembles old blue and rambo,i know lads have been trying to reproduce this stamp for many years and only (Herns) looks like the real thing,the others are ,nt like them,i paid good money for one off JB,but it was not heavy enough for me.The dog Sean Minshaw put over the bitch to breed Bryn up in the Lakes was also bred by me.But as i said before ,i have taken 11hares 11rabbits ,a mink and a roe buck with a Deerhound xgreyhoundxpit and she had none of the old minshaw in her.It will be interesting to see how this pup turns out ,and if it is any good ,maybe it will be down to the TomMcphee blood in it ,or even off the Dam that i bred,which is top class stuff,day and night

nice to see some pics i havent seen befor, glad you put them up singlehanded, joe ect..

i love the knockers,,,, they see a pic with a tree in the background with leaves on , and automiticly say "SUMMER". some of you ought to take more notice of the countryside, that you suposadly hunt in. leavs just START to colour up end of sept, then through oct they get the rusty colours, not till the end of november are the trees bare.