JEREMY KYLE

have i got to step in again :laugh: dazz ment if the dogs reired , its earnt it by his firside,, not dead in a hole.

then hern questioned the fact of a dog being retired at 5 . then dazz thought hern was a brick fan,,,,,,,, confused you have been watching soap...... anybody old enough to remember that line. :laugh:

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

i may have miisunderstood your reply there ive just read it again, do you mean how as she earned it at 5 years old???

well thats the question,,, he makes out she was his best dog and was somthing special yet she is retired at 5 and fecked off,to who know's where, if she was that good she would still be at em,,, and if she had earned her retirement it should have been in front of the fire rather than in his ever growing grave yard!!!! thats why when he makes out he gave a minshaw

bred dog back to the lad who bred em, it's a load of bollox, the lad who bred em was worried about the pup ending up in the same place as the others so drove over 700 mile round trip to knock the bloke up and make sure the pup went a good working home,,,

• Like 1

have i got to step in again :laugh: dazz ment if the dogs reired , its earnt it by his firside,, not dead in a hole.

then hern questioned the fact of a dog being retired at 5 . then dazz thought hern was a brick fan,,,,,,,, confused you have been watching soap...... anybody old enough to remember that line. :laugh:

hey tomo i clocked that one without your help haha but keep checking mate i do get it wrong now and again haha

Earned retirement at 5?

what has it earned hern???? where is she now???? 5 is no age to be retired, i take it your a brick fan??? now that say's a lot

: She was 'retired' cause she was pulling up on rabbits (jacking )and he couldn't have anyone seeing one of his breeding doing this , his explanation being ,quote she's only intereted in fox :wallbash:

56 pages of mostly fxcking shite,sparring on a fxcking keyboard,bunch of fxcking school bairns,if this was an argument in the pub it would,ve been sorted out 54 pages back,grow up lads,and before anycxnt says if you don,t like it fxckoff we should be sticking together :gunsmilie: instead of all this bollox :wallbash:

Edited to add I,ve had one or two voddys so you,s can all just :feck: and I love you all, Merry Xmas :victory:

If you want to know more HERN i will meet you ON MY OWN AT THE RIVER LUNE ,and i will discuss lurchers with you ,you are nothing but a sidekick of a five pound scum bag trying to make a few quid out of a great lurcherman who you try to make money out of his dogs .Your also willing to make accusations about people .as long as ,it is on a computer ,but ihave informati

• Like 2

If you want to know more HERN i will meet you ON MY OWN AT THE RIVER LUNE ,and i will discuss lurchers with you ,you are nothing but a sidekick of a five pound scum bag trying to make a few quid out of a great lurcherman who you try to make money out of his dogs .Your also willing to make accusations about people .as long as ,it is on a computer ,but ihave informati

I will make the accusation to your face dont worry about that, bring SHhanded with you and I will still come on my "OWN"

ETD... its not an accusation YOUR A DOG THIEF

Edited by hern
  • Like 2

meet at RIVER LUNE sounds like somthing out of a western,joedog,why not defend yourself ,and tell the people your a inisent party in all this,your name has been drag trough the shit on this tread,come out and tell us the truth,and then we can but this jeremy kyle to bed :thumbs:

• Like 2

well you cant get any fairer than that,it will be sorted one way or the other,nothing like face to face meeting sorts alot out

• Like 2