JEREMY KYLE

i'm in hiding :feck:

fucks sake , hope your pleased little timmy isnt getting his xmas present this year. lol

the cash machine was frozen solid so unfortuantly couldnt get the cash out and the paypal account said my fingers where to fat to use the keyboard (homer)

cant believe this is still going lol :laugh:

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

Just answer the question. DID JOEDOG GO IN A PEN AN STEAL HIS DOG?? YES/NO??? As far as im concerned theres enough people on this site that know me well enough to know i WOULDNT entertain a dog thief. I would just like you to answer the question. YES/NO?? Or even YES/NO/DONT NO??? If that makes it easier on you. . :whistling:

f**king dog thieves need there hands cutting off :thumbs:

• Like 2

well ive got to say, there has been many who have said that minshaw's are a wast of time,,,,,, but i think this thread has proved that most dog lads have an interest in them, even the one's who say they dont, if not then why does a minshaw topic get so much interest??????? LONG LIVE THE MINSHAW LURCHER AND THE LADS THAT WORK EM MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

JUST TO ADD, I THINK shanded won this one as hern didnt come up with the facts, and that is what matters, anyone can throw mud but unless you are willing to state the facts then your argument carries no weight, reading between the lines i think a dog was stollen but bye who is the question??????? seem's the finger is pointing towards vic himself???? unless people are willing to state the facts then i surgest that this get's put to bed so we can look forward to the next MINSHAW thread and have another good barney :toast::victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

• Like 2

Anyone who has anything to do with stolen dogs is a dog thief in my eyes, regardless of how small a part they played or how long ago it took place, they wont and will never get anywhere near my place or even the time of day off me. I would never in a million years buy a stolen dog or have anything to do with one and always behave with contempt towards anyone who does . As for saying SHanded won, all he has done is act sympathetic towards dog thieves and that also goes for anyone who has said he has won or sided with him on this topic, they also would not get the time of day off me.

Merry xmas to all the decent folk who have spoke against dog thieves on this topic :thumbs:

thats fair enough hern yet you still wont give us the facts,,,, all you say is go back and read it,,, well i have and the only thing you state clearly is joedogs is a dog thief, well im afraid that isnt enough mate, i dont and will never condone dog theiving and on the other hand i would never label anyone as a dog thief without solid facts, so if this deem's me a low life dog theif in your eyes then so be it,,,,, spit it out or let it lie hern, no hard feelings from me the rest is up to you pal all the best

Anyone who has anything to do with stolen dogs is a dog thief in my eyes, regardless of how small a part they played or how long ago it took place, they wont and will never get anywhere near my place or even the time of day off me. I would never in a million years buy a stolen dog or have anything to do with one and always behave with contempt towards anyone who does . As for saying SHanded won, all he has done is act sympathetic towards dog thieves and that also goes for anyone who has said he has won or sided with him on this topic, they also would not get the time of day off me.

Merry xmas to all the decent folk who have spoke against dog thieves on this topic :thumbs:

Not been funny mate but your above statement seems kind of silly when there are 55 pages of this shite and 1 phone call to shanded seems you have a lot of time for them.

Merry Xmas Dan

fook readin all this, anybody wanna gee me the short version??????

Well basically, JOEDOGS a dog thief am a dog thief JB is a puppy peddler, Hern hates sex offenders chimp has a teddy called Hern. I have my Mrs KNICKERS on. Am sure theres more but just hang in there. . :laugh::laugh:

any chance of a pic with the mrs knickers on,, lol..............

thats fair enough hern yet you still wont give us the facts,,,, all you say is go back and read it,,, well i have and the only thing you state clearly is joedogs is a dog thief, well im afraid that isnt enough mate, i dont and will never condone dog theiving and on the other hand i would never label anyone as a dog thief without solid facts, so if this deem's me a low life dog theif in your eyes then so be it,,,,, spit it out or let it lie hern, no hard feelings from me the rest is up to you pal all the best

Dazz re- read page 30 post 440 . hern said joedogs was the other side of the fence whilst minshaw nicked the dog .

nice one tomo you are stato, no fly's on you mate, im not sure what you do for a living tomo but i think you should be a lawyer, i would hire you, you should get into the same thing as that clive rees and look after us lads, have a good one mate all the best