JEREMY KYLE

you tw4ts have been busy tonight :whistling:

but still joedog won't defend himself .......... verdict GUILTY

and still Shanded has got his tongue up a dog thiefs hole :thumbdown:

I have a feeling Joedog cares nothing about your verdict or what anyone thinks of him. :thumbs:

His name is FKED now not a decent man will let him ten miles from there pens once a thief always a thief

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

I have a feeling Joedog cares nothing about your verdict or what anyone thinks of him. :thumbs:

His name is FKED now not a decent man will let him ten miles from there pens once a thief always a thief

Maybe you can answer the question!!!. . YES/NO/DONT NO??? :hmm:

Just answer the question. DID JOEDOG GO IN A PEN AN STEAL HIS DOG?? YES/NO??? As far as im concerned theres enough people on this site that know me well enough to know i WOULDNT entertain a dog thief. I would just like you to answer the question. YES/NO?? Or even YES/NO/DONT NO??? If that makes it easier on you. . :whistling:

I will not repeat myself again to someone who will not listen. There is an answer to your question 25 pages or so back if your that interested in the answer.

Just answer the question. DID JOEDOG GO IN A PEN AN STEAL HIS DOG?? YES/NO??? As far as im concerned theres enough people on this site that know me well enough to know i WOULDNT entertain a dog thief. I would just like you to answer the question. YES/NO?? Or even YES/NO/DONT NO??? If that makes it easier on you. . :whistling:

I will not repeat myself again to someone who will not listen. There is an answer to your question 25 pages or so back if your that interested in the answer.

YES/NO/DONT NO??? You cant answer can you?? Thyat says alot that HERN. . :whistling:

Guest crobinc840

How about late one night I came a took one of your best dogs and then days later came back with money for it what would you say?

SHanded your making a lot of noise defending a dog thief who wont defend himself.

Speaks volumes for you.

A dog theif in your eyes, an your buddys eyes. . But what FACTS have you told??? Ill tell you NONE. You cant even answer a simple YES/NO. If i was 100% certain that i knew a dog thief id have answered ages ago. But you cant can you??? :no:

SHanded your making a lot of noise defending a dog thief who wont defend himself.

Speaks volumes for you.

A dog theif in your eyes, an your buddys eyes. . But what FACTS have you told??? Ill tell you NONE. You cant even answer a simple YES/NO. If i was 100% certain that i knew a dog thief id have answered ages ago. But you cant can you??? :no:

Answer this question and I may answer yours.... who told you the facts as you say?

Guest crobinc840

joedogs your a SCUMBAG DOG THIEF, Ive been told that off two people who I trust and respect.

I think this was the post you were talking about hern is he the one that took the dog? If he is a dog thief I guess he was the one that took it? Unless you have another post that we should rummaged through the pages to find? :lazy: :nea:

Speaks volumes for you.

Answer this question and I may answer yours.... who told you the facts as you say?

I think thats pretty obvious dont you. Come on Hern i have gave you credit a few times for being straight but your lettin me down here. DID JOE TAKE THE DOG OUT OF THE PEN???? YES/NO??? Your clutching at strawsw not to answer it arnt you?? :doh:

There was a dog taken 23years ago. (FACT)

JOEDOG did NOT take the dog. (FACT) An more than one person Knows who did. (FACT)

JOEDOG DID end up in the middle of it. (FACT)

JOEDOG Made things right 23YEARS AGO. (FACT)

The man whos DOG it was Remained friends With JOEDOG an later bought RAMBO from him (FACT)

END OF STORY!!!. . . .

Lets hear HERNS side. . :thumbs:

Who told you those facts?

The man whos Dog got took over a nice cup of coffee. . :blink: Now you get your FACTS UP. .

Speaks volumes for you.

I think thats pretty obvious dont you. Come on Hern i have gave you credit a few times for being straight but your lettin me down here. DID JOE TAKE THE DOG OUT OF THE PEN???? YES/NO??? Your clutching at strawsw not to answer it arnt you?? :doh:

There is two of your posts above, in the 1st you say the man who owned the dog told you over a nice cup of coffee. It was snigs dog, making you a confirmed liar if snigs didnt tell you which I dont think he did because as you say it pretty obvious joedogs told you.

There you have it folks shanded is caught telling lies, no doubt he will have some bullshit excuse. Make your own minds up.

Guest crobinc840

There was a dog taken 23years ago. (FACT)

JOEDOG did NOT take the dog. (FACT) An more than one person Knows who did. (FACT)

JOEDOG DID end up in the middle of it. (FACT)

JOEDOG Made things right 23YEARS AGO. (FACT)

The man whos DOG it was Remained friends With JOEDOG an later bought RAMBO from him (FACT)

END OF STORY!!!. . . .

Lets hear HERNS side. . :thumbs:

Who told you those facts?

The man whos Dog got took over a nice cup of coffee. . :blink: Now you get your FACTS UP. .

Speaks volumes for you.

There is two of your posts above, in the 1st you say the man who owned the dog told you over a nice cup of coffee. It was snigs dog, making you a confirmed liar if snigs didnt tell you which I dont think he did because as you say it pretty obvious joedogs told you.

There you have it folks shanded is caught telling lies, no doubt he will have some bullshit excuse. Make your own minds up.

Yep politician. :toast:

You will also see :blink::blink: After i typed you FOOL. . :doh: I was still crawling when this was goin on. . :doh: The thing is HERN you told me who it was that took the dog on the PHONE yet your not man enough to admit Joe didnt take it. You are FULL OF SHIT. I have gave my side yet you cant be a man an bite your lip an say (WELL HE DIDNT ACTUALLY TAKE IT) :no: Just answer it you CLOWN??. . Dont be a COWARD. . YES/NO :hmm: