JEREMY KYLE

Just to add folks,this is Blue's sire Nipper and his sire Rip..dogs of only 24 1/2 inch and barely 21 1/2 inch..old types or not then? This is where they descended from?

Nipper and Rip

book516NipperwithhissireRip-1.jpg

I think this is where the Minshaw dog loses a few people INCLUDING MYSELF :icon_redface: . You can see where rambo, traveller, an blue get there look from when you look at that Nipper. I mean look at Bulpa that you owned you wouldnt even relate the dog. When i asked for pictures mate i meant dogs of today an do any resemble the likes of Rambo, Traveller, an the other big strong Minshaw dogs. Not pictures from 25 years ago. . I have seen enough of them at Joes. . :whistling:

All the Best SHanded . . :thumbs:

Haha :tongue2: us old un's like to reminice matey lol..i think that my old dog Bulpa did resemble the old type S/H this is he below,i think he's not to much unlike Nipper in the face and was of similar build to Rip?

Bulpa

img003.jpg

as for Timber's pup well i think it's VERY similar to the bitch we lost last year Ginny?

DSC00716.jpg

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

most of the pictures i,ve seen on this tread none of them look like the next ,so 2 me minshaws is,nt a breed its a brand,like S.H he could,nt tell you what % in his pup is minshaw, so 2 me all these are lurcher 2 lurcher ,worker 2 worker .

Totally agree. . :thumbs: That is what i am gettin at if you see a Hancock you know its a Hancock. When i see a Minshaw i think of a big strong steady lurcher. Now some of the Minshaws i have seen dont look the way i would expect them to look. Thats why i said to JOEDOG although his pup does look like an old type Minshaw i wouldnt call it a minshaw because theres also blood out of Tom Mcfees bitch (ruby) an theres blood out of paul noons coursing dog (THE BEAST). An when you say worker/worker that is EXACTLY how joedogs recent litter where bred an how all his litters have been bred. Now can anyone else tell me that they know someone that has. Used paul noons (beast) Tom Mcfees (ruby) Minshaws (traveller) an combined all these CLASS dogs to produce a litter of pups?? Joedog has but what do use want him to call them MINSHAWS? MCFEES? NOONS? Come there isnt another person in the country that has bred the same litter as these pups. . These pups are worker/worker bred an thats the way it should be done. .

All the Best SHanded. . :thumbs:

Nice Bitch Timber. . :thumbs: Sorry Andy i might be mistaken, is Bulpa the one that Ginnys put up that looks like a collie? if so it looks different in your picture. . :icon_redface: There is 4 bitch pups out of the litter they have all gone between friends so ill try an get my hands on a couple pictures, i do know that there was a brindle bitch that was the second biggest pup, an i know shes going to by a smart thing, i was going to take the bitch until i was offered the dog an as i have 2 dogs on a the minute then another dog was the right way to go.

And as for pictures Andy i have got one here with Vic an Blue an 150 rabbits Joe wants me to copy it. The pictures Joe, has got as keen as i am there isnt a chance that ill do half as much as all you OLD MEN. . :laugh::laugh: An i could be out 7 nights a week an still not come close. . :doh:

most of the pictures i,ve seen on this tread none of them look like the next ,so 2 me minshaws is,nt a breed its a brand,like S.H he could,nt tell you what % in his pup is minshaw, so 2 me all these are lurcher 2 lurcher ,worker 2 worker .

Totally agree. . :thumbs: That is what i am gettin at if you see a Hancock you know its a Hancock. When i see a Minshaw i think of a big strong steady lurcher. Now some of the Minshaws i have seen dont look the way i would expect them to look. Thats why i said to JOEDOG although his pup does look like an old type Minshaw i wouldnt call it a minshaw because theres also blood out of Tom Mcfees bitch (ruby) an theres blood out of paul noons coursing dog (THE BEAST). An when you say worker/worker that is EXACTLY how joedogs recent litter where bred an how all his litters have been bred. Now can anyone else tell me that they know someone that has. Used paul noons (beast) Tom Mcfees (ruby) Minshaws (traveller) an combined all these CLASS dogs to produce a litter of pups?? Joedog has but what do use want him to call them MINSHAWS? MCFEES? NOONS? Come there isnt another person in the country that has bred the same litter as these pups. . These pups are worker/worker bred an thats the way it should be done. .

the other names you mentoned are these got minshaw blood apart from rambo

Be happy if it turns out half as good as Ginny mate :thumbs:

Yeah,cheers matey :thumbs: she was a cracking wee bitch :cry: ..perhaps it's just us old timers S/H :laugh: that are living in the past :blink: ,any dog/bitch that carries the genes of the old dogs we just call em Minshaw's lol..no but to be honest in the norm i've tried to carry on what Vic started all those years ago and at the end of the day i'm happy with the dogs i've got and have owned generally speaking and although my dog has covered numerous bitches the last litter of pups i bred was back in August 1998,so i ain't been churning pups out to make money from them as some have done? :angel: The pups Joe bred are VERY well bred indeed and i'm sure with the right lads behind them like yourselves they will go onto make names for themselves..at the end of the day good dogs always seem to make themselves known one way or another? Good luck and hopefully may get to see them "on" come this time next season all being well? ATB lads and great to see these dogs still talked of nigh on 30 years later? Even my old jukel got a mention in EDRD a year or two back lol :tongue2:

img021-1.jpg

Yeah,cheers matey :thumbs: she was a cracking wee bitch :cry: ..perhaps it's just us old timers S/H :laugh: that are living in the past :blink: ,any dog/bitch that carries the genes of the old dogs we just call em Minshaw's lol..no but to be honest in the norm i've tried to carry on what Vic started all those years ago and at the end of the day i'm happy with the dogs i've got and have owned generally speaking and although my dog has covered numerous bitches the last litter of pups i bred was back in August 1998,so i ain't been churning pups out to make money from them as some have done? :angel: The pups Joe bred are VERY well bred indeed and i'm sure with the right lads behind them like yourselves they will go onto make names for themselves..at the end of the day good dogs always seem to make themselves known one way or another? Good luck and hopefully may get to see them "on" come this time next season all being well? ATB lads and great to see these dogs still talked of nigh on 30 years later? Even my old jukel got a mention in EDRD a year or two back lol :tongue2:

img021-1.jpg

They only mentioned BULPA Andy because you was one of those OAPS tryin to get labour out. . . :laugh::laugh:

All the best Tony. . :thumbs:

img021-1.jpg

They only mentioned BULPA Andy because you was one of those OAPS tryin to get labour out. . . :laugh::laugh:

All the best Tony. . :thumbs:

thats what i thought ,it dos,ent mention duke

That was another dog that i owned,he,s from up your way ,and is bred into the Dam of my pups,his name is Jim ,and beleive me ,he would do the damage,one of the best dogs i,ve ever owned,just wish i had more wildboar around here :unsure:

Yeah,i knew what it was Joe that's why i put it on for you,it's some beast ain't it? It were only 8 or 9 month old on that pic i think? Is that the grandfather to your pup thats on the pics on the first page of this thread then? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Joe and S/h do you know this dog then lol?

PICT0040.jpg

Jesus christ how that dog changed with age. I would have matched that dog on the Big things against any dog in the country. . That cost us a fortune one night that BA*TARD. . :wallbash: Remember Joe??? :whistling: That was bred out of the same mother that Troys DAM was bred out of. Some dog him Andy, it just couldnt switch off as Joe will confirm. There wasnt a Job to big for JIM. . :11: