JEREMY KYLE

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

That is a beautiful pup and it really does have the exact same look. It's great to see good lines keeping their look. Well done :thumbs:

All the credit goes to Joedog in that department i just get the pups off him an work them. . Hes a little bit slow in his old age :whistling: the pictures hes got really are somethin else these are just a couple i managed to talk out of him. . :laugh:

That is a beautiful pup and it really does have the exact same look. It's great to see good lines keeping their look. Well done :thumbs:

All the credit goes to Joedog in that department i just get the pups off him an work them. . Hes a little bit slow in his old age :whistling: the pictures hes got really are somethin else these are just a couple i managed to talk out of him. . :laugh:whats the breeding in these dogs am i getting them confused with some old dogs out of edrd?

This pup is only 14weeks its think set LIKE THE ORIGINALS An you can see the head is alot like the old stuff. . Ill get some pictures up of my pup tomorrow. .

All the best SHanded. . :thumbs:

they r fecking banging pictures mate its brilliant love it all and very handy dogs them :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::toast:

single handed were you not just saying the other day on a different minshaw tread that joedog should makeing his own name for these dogs because its his line ,so if they his lines how are they full minshaws ,nice pup ,that pup does look stocky for its age

Edited by rocky1