19powell90

PELLET SWAP OPPORTUNITY

hi got rws superfields 8.4gr in 4.52 .177 would like to try them in 4.51! but will try different brands pm me

• Like 5

Hi guys accidentally brought a tin of .177 h & n match pistol, will take any offers on any .177 brand if anyone has need of them for a swap.

hi got rws superfields 8.4gr in 4.52 .177 would like to try them in 4.51! but will try different brands pm me

Hi bud, got some RWS Superfields in 4.51mm if you fancy swapping a few, also AA Diablo Fields 4.52mm

H&N FTT 4.50mm.

Also got some H&N Baracuda Hunter Extreme, not sure of the exact size!

PM incoming

John

Edited by johnwhit

I think I paid 70p postage for 80 pellets when I did mine but I'm in the Channel Islands, you can get away with a second class stamp I think

Hi I would like to try some accupells and aa field Diabalo in.22

I have some BSA intercepters bisly magnums snd bisley long range rws super dome and some marksman dome heads

Any one wants to do a swap let me

Cheers

Hey Bandog,

I've got some Diablo Fields and a few Accupells.

I'd love to try some of your bisley mags and the BSA's.

Pm me details if you like, and we'll deal! :thumbs:

Jim

Wanting to try some .177 in heavy, ill pay for them if need be just 50 of each, looking at day state heavies or jsb heavy .177 please

Pm if anyone can spare a few

Edited by Craig Fosse

hi there havent long picked up my tx200hc, its in .177 and have only tried h&n field target so far .... if anyone has some air arms .... accupell ... or some other .177 pellets i could test with , ... domed flat head, pointed hollowpoint etc please let me know................i would be happy to pay for them ...

thanks

this is an amazing idea -

i've got H&N Baracuda Hunter Extreme 9.26 gr with the X shaped hollow point, and AA Diablo Fields in 4.52 8.4gr.

Happy to swap for a .177 pellet people think I should try in my Daystate Harrier.

Hi lads,

Got to say this is a great idea and will save lads lots of wasted money trying and buying different tins of pellets before the right one comes along.

Just want to make a technical point though to assist in the post and ensure that you get the best from your rifle / pellet combo in regards to accuracy.

Before you stick the new brand of pellets into your barrel pull your barrel through with a DRY cloth 2 or 3 times to clean it and get rid of the old pellets lead lining that is in your barrels rifling (lans and grooves).

Then you will need to put maybe 15 to 20 shots through your barrel to reline it with the new pellets lead contents before it will settle down and the groups will be accurate and tight.

Almost every batch of pellets have slightly different pellet / lead qualities.

This may mean that you will need to send 25 to 30 pellets when you do the swap to get the best results guys.

Cheers

Si

Thanks for the advice

I've got nearly a whole tin of .22 bis mags il swap for any tin if heavy 1.77?? Cheers

Hi I would like to try some accupells and aa field Diabalo in.22

I have some BSA intercepters bisly magnums snd bisley long range rws super dome and some marksman dome heads

Any one wants to do a swap let me

Cheers

hi there, i have some .22 accupells if you want to try a few out mate ..................