PELLET SWAP OPPORTUNITY

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers fellas!! what do you think are the best pellets sofar that you have used? I used to use lazapell but they got damaged to easily cheers Walshy

hi all got a very fussy barrel still so im on the scrounge for .177 pellets to try and find that magical pellet i have .177 jsb exact 4.53 to offer in exchange as i dont fancy going and buying 10ish d

Hi all i am trying out different pellets on my s410 and as people know this can be a dear game   So i thought that people could use this site to swap pellets with other members and if the amount i

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

I like the idea, ill have abit of this, i have .22 bisley magnums, .22 bisley practice, .22 H & N Field Target Trophy, JSB Exact .22. And i will try any .22 people want to send my way :thumbs:

I have .22 pellets as follows

Crosman premiere

Jbs exact

Rows super dome field line

Looking to try some RWS Superfields in 4.52mm, the RWS manufactured variety not the re-badged JSB Exacts, my HW77 shoots well with the 4.51mm Superfields so thought I'd give the 4.52's a go, also looking for some H&N FTT's in 4.52mm. Can swap the following, 30-50 would be enough.

AA Diablo Fields 4.52mm

H&N FTT 4.50mm

ATB,

John

Edited by johnwhit
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...