PELLET SWAP OPPORTUNITY

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers fellas!! what do you think are the best pellets sofar that you have used? I used to use lazapell but they got damaged to easily cheers Walshy

hi all got a very fussy barrel still so im on the scrounge for .177 pellets to try and find that magical pellet i have .177 jsb exact 4.53 to offer in exchange as i dont fancy going and buying 10ish d

Hi all i am trying out different pellets on my s410 and as people know this can be a dear game   So i thought that people could use this site to swap pellets with other members and if the amount i

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Doh .177 lol

karpman

i got tins of rws flathead, daystate heavys 4.52, napier power hunters all with over 400 pellets in if you want to swap for a tin of aa's

Sure mate sounds great, Not to particular about the ones I want any really only ever tried the AA's and Fx pellets.

Gotta walk the hound we will sort out later!

Karpman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got a nearly full tin (probably about 30 used) of Daystate Rangemaster Li in .22 that I don't have a use for. If anyone has a tin of .22 Falcon Accuracy Plus or .22 RWS Superdomes and fancies a swap, give me a shout.

Cheers.