PELLET SWAP OPPORTUNITY

Hi all i am trying out different pellets on my s410 and as people know this can be a dear game :thumbdown:

So i thought that people could use this site to swap pellets with other members and if the amount is kept small i.e. 20 then it would only cost a stamp for a letter.

The pellets i have to offer are : .177 AA Fields 4.52 & .177 Bisley Mags 4.51

i am looking to try : .177 AA Fields 4.51, .177 Bisley Mags 4.52, .177 Jsb Heavys, .177 webley mosquitos in both 4.51/4.52, Jsb Exacts in both 4.51/4.52.

Please if anyone is interested just give us a tinkle :thumbs:

Thought it might be a start of a new era lol.

thanks

scott

• Like 8

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers fellas!! what do you think are the best pellets sofar that you have used? I used to use lazapell but they got damaged to easily cheers Walshy

hi all got a very fussy barrel still so im on the scrounge for .177 pellets to try and find that magical pellet i have .177 jsb exact 4.53 to offer in exchange as i dont fancy going and buying 10ish d

Hi all i am trying out different pellets on my s410 and as people know this can be a dear game   So i thought that people could use this site to swap pellets with other members and if the amount i

Posted Images

Hi lads,

Got to say this is a great idea and will save lads lots of wasted money trying and buying different tins of pellets before the right one comes along.

Just want to make a technical point though to assist in the post and ensure that you get the best from your rifle / pellet combo in regards to accuracy.

Before you stick the new brand of pellets into your barrel pull your barrel through with a DRY cloth 2 or 3 times to clean it and get rid of the old pellets lead lining that is in your barrels rifling (lans and grooves).

Then you will need to put maybe 15 to 20 shots through your barrel to reline it with the new pellets lead contents before it will settle down and the groups will be accurate and tight.

Almost every batch of pellets have slightly different pellet / lead qualities.

This may mean that you will need to send 25 to 30 pellets when you do the swap to get the best results guys.

Cheers

Si

• Like 3

I have .177 aa field 4.52 and rws superdomes .22 happy to trade would like to try some different ones,

Millsy I would also like to try the bisley mags .22 in exchange for pellets mentioned above.

.cheers.

Im thinking wraped up in tissue paper (unused) in an envelope with a first class stamp, will that be enough postage and protection?

• Like 1

I have .177 aa field 4.52 and rws superdomes .22 happy to trade would like to try some different ones,

Millsy I would also like to try the bisley mags .22 in exchange for pellets mentioned above.

.cheers.

Im thinking wraped up in tissue paper (unused) in an envelope with a first class stamp, will that be enough postage and protection?

Ok mate, .p.m me your address and ill p.m you mine, ill have some of the .22 superdomes. Only got used tissues tho :whistling: What number are we sending, say 30 or so??

i have a full tin of match pell .177

and a full tin of napier power hunters in .177

i would swop them both for 1 tin of bisley magnums

if anyones intrested :thumbs:

hi mate i have a tin of bisley mags in .177 with about 400 at least in the tin if u fancy swappin for the napier power hunters?

let us know

scott

i have a full tin of match pell .177

and a full tin of napier power hunters in .177

i would swop them both for 1 tin of bisley magnums

if anyones intrested :thumbs:

hi mate i have a tin of bisley mags in .177 with about 400 at least in the tin if u fancy swappin for the napier power hunters?

let us know

scott

hi scott you can have both tins mate my fn19 wont get on with them......like youve said its expensive trying out new pellets....

and the bloke i bought it off said it performs best with bisley mags

pm me ur addy and ill post them off in the morning :thumbs:

regards paul

Walshy and Rossi your pellets will be in the post first thing in the morning, If you could write a note when u send yours to me and let me know what they are, just so i know for when i test them in my Rifle, mines a .22 remember, Please let me know as soon as you recieve them and ill do the same, cheers boys :thumbs:

Does anyone have some logun penetrators in 22 to have a swap with cheers Walshy :thumbs:

Hi, mate.

I've some Loguns you can have. Just PM me your address and I'll post them to you.

Cheers.

PM recieved.

Don't worry about the Premiers, I've already got some. I'll get the Loguns posted off tommorow. :thumbs: