Bipods! Which One?

jasper65

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, mate.   You may have problems if you fit any kind of pod (gay, straight, bi or curious...) to your TX. If you're shooting from the pod all the time you'll be fine but when you're not useing it,

Posted Images

Bi-pods!!! Bloody bi-pods!!!!

Why doesn't anyone ever ask about gay-pods or straight-pods or even curious-pods???

Open your minds, people...!!! :icon_eek:

Is there something you wish to share AndyPod?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'd share my pods with you Big Boy!!!! :wub:

Any time!!! :kiss: :kiss: :rocker::laugh:

thinking about fitting 1 to my tx200 iv just got sum hawke 4-12x50 HD sights

Hi, mate.

You may have problems if you fit any kind of pod (gay, straight, bi or curious...) to your TX. If you're shooting from the pod all the time you'll be fine but when you're not useing it, you'll find your zero may well be way out.

Springers need to be allowed to recoil the same way from shot to shot. Better to rest it on something soft if you need to shoot prone....

Cheers.

• Like 1

I have a deben bi pod, having now seen some of the cheeper ones in the flesh there aint mutch difference to be honest, if I baught another one I would have one from hong kong.

As long as its sturdy it will do the job,

With regards to height, I have the bi pod as low to the ground as possible for stability and only raise it when I have to (long grass ect.)

It is nice to have the option tho in some situations I find.

Hope this helps

.atb. .ste.

Just ordered a cree r2 led torch from ebay. Price diffrence between them and the Deben Ledrays is incredible. Especially considering my Deben GL2 broke yesterday after maybe 10 nights out with it.

Should of listened at the time when was told on here to go with some of the ebay torches :icon_redface: Figured at least if i went with a deben it should last, for the price of it anyway...

Anything else is getting bought on ebay now :notworthy:

Also, ive had a quick look around on ebay and found a Leupold mark 4 4-14x scope. For 68 dollars. Had a look at some other scopes and you can get some pretty good deals it seems.

Ive never bought scopes or anything fragile online before really, so im just wondering,

Is there a chance the scope would receive some knocks/damage etc by time it reaches me?

Edit- Meant to post this in the other thread about Cree torches

Edited by Thomson

Just ordered a cree r2 led torch from ebay. Price diffrence between them and the Deben Ledrays is incredible. Especially considering my Deben GL2 broke yesterday after maybe 10 nights out with it.

Should of listened at the time when was told on here to go with some of the ebay torches :icon_redface: Figured at least if i went with a deben it should last, for the price of it anyway...

Anything else is getting bought on ebay now :notworthy:

Also, ive had a quick look around on ebay and found a Leupold mark 4 4-14x scope. For 68 dollars. Had a look at some other scopes and you can get some pretty good deals it seems.

Ive never bought scopes or anything fragile online before really, so im just wondering,

Is there a chance the scope would receive some knocks/damage etc by time it reaches me?

Edit- Meant to post this in the other thread about Cree torches

There is always a chance, but mine came through in a padded envelope wrapped around a hard box with bubble wrap inside.

Now I used to work for the Royal Mail and I know what kind of abuse a parcel can go through :yes: but the packing that my MK4 came it I could have placed a bomb under it and it would have survived without a scratch :thumbs:

Phantom

hi jasper

i have 3 bi-pods 6-9 for the golf course so i am nice and close to the ground,and for bench zeroing

and i have the 9-13 for the longer grass and for when i am in a hide,

and i have the 13-27 for even longer grass and for my scopecam shooting.

which i just sit on a chair and pic the rats/bunnies off

the 6-9 is a deben notched leg which is good for its price :thumbs:

the 9-13 is a buffalo i think,which is a swivel from adi! dose the job :thumbs:

and the 13-27 is a harris swivel from the states when i was over there!

and very cheap and dose a very good job :thumbs:

so there ya go 3 different types of bi-pods which i am very happy with,the other bi-pod i had it broke so gave it to phantom to see if he could get it to work,that was a 9-13 as well.

he still aint sent it back yet!!

regards

davy

:11: Davy thats cuz its now incorporated into my bipod base and stuck onto my baby :gunsmilie:

Works a treat :D

You know the little bit that you press in to size the legs? it was chewed up, so I put the legs onto my base and locks and its fine :D

I'll send it your way once I have a replacement if you want?

Phantom

:11: Davy thats cuz its now incorporated into my bipod base and stuck onto my baby :gunsmilie:

Works a treat :D

You know the little bit that you press in to size the legs? it was chewed up, so I put the legs onto my base and locks and its fine :D

I'll send it your way once I have a replacement if you want?

Phantom

hi tony

H.L.S :tongue2::tongue2:

there's no need to buddy.i knew it would be a nice little project for ya anyways :thumbs:

well done buddy

regards

davy

:11: thats what I thought,

But all of a sudden I though, maybe I'd misheard you!

Ask Gary about my hearing, come to think about it you mentioned it in the Van when you picked me up from the station :yes:

Wheres the Deaf as a post Icon :whistling: