how much do you get for rabbits ?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£7

If i could get that or even half that id never work again.......

Round here they try and give you 50p for a clean ferreted gutted rabbit, All mine i use myself for me and dogs or friends can have as many as they want

£7

Round here they try and give you 50p for a clean ferreted gutted rabbit, All mine i use myself for me and dogs or friends can have as many as they want

If your anywhere near Lancs gimme a pm I'm more than willing to share a bit of business :thumbs:

I aint dressing the fuuckers though :laugh: :laugh:

£7

If your anywhere near Lancs gimme a pm I'm more than willing to share a bit of business :thumbs:

Cheers Fella,

But im down in Nothamptonshire......:thumbs:

£7

Cheers Fella,

well if you get a shed load and want some pennies I'm only a pm away :thumbs: besides your only 3 hours away sure we can split the journey :thumbs:

£7

Cheers Fella,

well if you get a shed load and want some pennies I'm only a pm away :thumbs: besides your only 3 hours away sure we can split the journey :thumbs:

i get £25 pound each :blink: no lie :tongue2::tongue2:

£1.00 for freshly killed dogged rabbits, any ammount, thats without doing anything to them, ie not gutted or skinned, and it doesnt even mattter if there bruised, £5.00 for fresh hares (obviously the hares can and are only be taken by legal methods)

i get £2.20 each ,, thats hole with the guts in, doged and ferreted. there for animal feed and take 100 at a time, i freeze them in my big chest freezer. only trouble is its all through the books so the taxman gets his bit. :thumbdown:

there was an add in last weeks cmw, they are collecting rabbits of the lads , that company pay 75p each i rang them.