23 replies to this topic

#16 olim

olim

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:20 pm

Yeah I know guys,but £50 for a bit of paper-this time of year,which I may not get to use(or show rather) seems a no brainer,especially when Ive just done my last pennies,buying a bitch to give it a better life.

the bit of paper is well worth £50 mate and you just shown your true colours

If you aint bringing nothing to the table,keep shut Tosser. You dont know me or how well my 1st dog is looked after. Do you pay £28 a month on dog insurance? Know it all cnuts like you do my head in. f**k off back to the stone you snook out from under. How bout that for colours showing...

:thumbdown: :doh:

#17 bobcullen79

bobcullen79

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:53 pm

Yeah I know guys,but 50 for a bit of paper-this time of year,which I may not get to use(or show rather) seems a no brainer,especially when Ive just done my last pennies,buying a bitch to give it a better life.

the bit of paper is well worth 50 mate and you just shown your true colours

If you aint bringing nothing to the table,keep shut Tosser. You dont know me or how well my 1st dog is looked after. Do you pay 28 a month on dog insurance? Know it all cnuts like you do my head in. f**k off back to the stone you snook out from under. How bout that for colours showing...
sorry bobby

But when you say you have ferretfinder nets all the gear and a untested terrier but locator for the terrier it scares me to think.
you got all the gear and no idea! i think you need insurance cus of the problems that inexperience you have sorry. but you are right if someone
could take you out and show you the ropes shame your not closer
i see both sides sorry if i offended you

Fair play Mike. Just got me a bit wound up thats all. I apologise too. I`ll be sorting some insurance out in the morning,countryside alliance I believe. Ive had an offer of a day out as of this thread,so its all good. As for olim,do one :feck: Your too late mate

Edited by bobcullen79, 17 December 2010 - 06:58 pm.

#18 olim

olim

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:10 pm

haha, I always thought that you were a decent guy from what i'm seen in the fishing section but whats the point of saying that sort of crap :blink: it really wasnt needed and just brings the forum down

#19 whippetmike

whippetmike

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 05:17 pm

Yeah I know guys,but £50 for a bit of paper-this time of year,which I may not get to use(or show rather) seems a no brainer,especially when Ive just done my last pennies,buying a bitch to give it a better life.

If you aint bringing nothing to the table,keep shut Tosser. You dont know me or how well my 1st dog is looked after. Do you pay £28 a month on dog insurance? Know it all cnuts like you do my head in. f**k off back to the stone you snook out from under. How bout that for colours showing...
sorry bobby

But when you say you have ferretfinder nets all the gear and a untested terrier but locator for the terrier it scares me to think.
you got all the gear and no idea! i think you need insurance cus of the problems that inexperience you have sorry. but you are right if someone

Fair play Mike. Just got me a bit wound up thats all. I apologise too. I`ll be sorting some insurance out in the morning,countryside alliance I believe. Ive had an offer of a day out as of this thread,so its all good. As for olim,do one http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... Your too late mate
Good man all the best keep me updated

regards mike

#20 bobcullen79

bobcullen79

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:30 pm

haha, I always thought that you were a decent guy from what i'm seen in the fishing section but whats the point of saying that sort of crap http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... it really wasnt needed and just brings the forum down

Well if you thought I was a decent guy,why post comments/icons? like you did? The reason I have all the gear,is because if you read most threads the earth dog section/ferret section,apparently its the RESPONSIBLE thing to do-have your kit,so you know where your animals are,worst come to worst. and thats all Ive done,Ive never said I`m the one who`s gonna capture Jaws and save the day-Gimme a break.

#21 bobcullen79

bobcullen79

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:38 pm

sorry bobby

Fair play Mike. Just got me a bit wound up thats all. I apologise too. I`ll be sorting some insurance out in the morning,countryside alliance I believe. Ive had an offer of a day out as of this thread,so its all good. As for olim,do one http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... Your too late mate
Good man all the best keep me updated

regards mike
All the best to you too Mike,hope you have a good year. N.B. Now insured.

#22 olim

olim

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:01 pm

haha, I always thought that you were a decent guy from what i'm seen in the fishing section but whats the point of saying that sort of crap http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... it really wasnt needed and just brings the forum down

Well if you thought I was a decent guy,why post comments/icons? like you did? The reason I have all the gear,is because if you read most threads the earth dog section/ferret section,apparently its the RESPONSIBLE thing to do-have your kit,so you know where your animals are,worst come to worst. and thats all Ive done,Ive never said I`m the one who`s gonna capture Jaws and save the day-Gimme a break.

I dont agree with the all gear no idea comment but what you said to him was just stupid, anyway doesnt matter, who did you decide to go with for insurance and good luck with getting permission mate :thumbs:

#23 bobcullen79

bobcullen79

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:16 pm

Countryside Alliance. All the best.

#24 olim

olim

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip