Mike brown whippets?

By feck there are some on here who sound so bitter & twisted ,no facts on what he is producing to be crap, for all the pups he has sold ive not seen 1 post sayin they bought a pup and it didnt do in the field what it was bred for , like a stuck fuck1ng record most off yous , keep repeating yourselfs , pls someone come on and back these people up WHERE IT MATTERS ... IN THE FIELD , Stating how your M.B. whippet jibbed , I WONT BE HOLDING MY BREATH !!!! not interested about the genetics as im not knowledgeable enough to understand , not interested who else breeds whippets and is cryin its there dogs who started these lines , not interested in what some THINK , FACTS is what matters about the dogs he puts out and how they go on in the field , every post where someone asks about THE PUP they could get and what it would be capable off , the same old names pop up and slag him off , but cant state factual what there bred for they dont exel at , and thats what its all about WORKING WHIPPETS and whether they work, not M.B. so i will start a topic "WHO HATES M.B." AND YOU BITTER & TWISTED LOT CAN HAVE A GOOD OLD FUCK1N MOAN !

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mike brown didnt become well known because he has worked his dogs, and thats a fact, he became well known because he used to sell his dogs using the "LAGUNA" name, (which wasnt/isnt his to use,) lyla

I have nothing against anyone breeding working dogs I do however hate people breeding working dogs that dont get them out and work them but will bull shit you when you get there and tell you they are

Bottom line im 24 iv only worked whippets for 12 years and raced greyhounds since i can remember i dont debate that a man breeding longer than i have lived will have forgoten more than i know but when

Posted Images

i have a few whippets and the mike brown whippets are in the background of most of them somewhere along the line seems like his dogs are used a lot at stud so i suppose its to be exspected i just bred a litter myself to keep one i hasten to add have now sold all pups bar one dog they have turned out nice strong pups but then again good grubbing and looking after will normally do that here are a few pics of the pupspost-908-0-11254100-1293310825_thumb.jpg mine

for f**k sake lads not another topic on mike brown leave the man alone for f**k sake if his whippets are no good whys the man bred the best for 25years.for guts drive and heart you will never beat his bread there not wimpey f****n whippets that shake in abit of rain there proper workers give credit where its dew the mans made somethin of his life in the dog world get over it jealous people :doh:

Edited by wurzelbert
  • Like 1

By feck there are some on here who sound so bitter & twisted ,no facts on what he is producing to be crap, for all the pups he has sold ive not seen 1 post sayin they bought a pup and it didnt do in the field what it was bred for , like a stuck fuck1ng record most off yous , keep repeating yourselfs , pls someone come on and back these people up WHERE IT MATTERS ... IN THE FIELD , Stating how your M.B. whippet jibbed , I WONT BE HOLDING MY BREATH !!!! not interested about the genetics as im not knowledgeable enough to understand , not interested who else breeds whippets and is cryin its there dogs who started these lines , not interested in what some THINK , FACTS is what matters about the dogs he puts out and how they go on in the field , every post where someone asks about THE PUP they could get and what it would be capable off , the same old names pop up and slag him off , but cant state factual what there bred for they dont exel at , and thats what its all about WORKING WHIPPETS and whether they work, not M.B. so i will start a topic "WHO HATES M.B." AND YOU BITTER & TWISTED LOT CAN HAVE A GOOD OLD FUCK1N MOAN !

Theres plenty on here said they would nt go back to mb for another if you reread this topic, OK so I'll ask you what made you decide to get a pup from mb? Your mate had one and you thought it OK, contacted mb and ordered one, Did you ask to see the parents working? Are there many whippets/lurcher breeders on the Rock? to compare with whats available?

Working Whippets is simply a gimmick mb coined :thumbs: previously they were just called whippes and did what whippets had been doing for many decades

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 1

Theres plenty on here said they would nt go back to mb for another if you reread this topic, OK so I'll ask you what made you decide to get a pup from mb? Your mate had one and you thought it OK, contacted mb and ordered one, Did you ask to see the parents working? Are there many whippets/lurcher breeders on the Rock? to compare with whats available?

Working Whippets is simply a gimmick mb coined :thumbs: previously they were just called whippes and did what whippets had been doing for many decades

Y.I.S Leeview

i know him well actualy and no my mate never had 1 i wanted a dog that wanted it all the time that could take the stick and would always give 100percent yes ive seen the parents workin on the hills of a quarry where your big lurchers and your saluki xs wouldnt do shite.ive still got the dog hes just turned 18month an i tell you [bANNED TEXT] ill run anybody that wants to run against him on the lamp up the mountains for as much money as they want

Y.I.S Leeview

Here we go again, why are you askin a question ive already given the answer too :wallbash: read the previous post i put up will give you your answers , though you already know that your just lookin to keep this topic going to try and DESTROY the man , you do yourself no favours concerning M.B. mate , your tryin to belittle him but your only achievin to come across really BITTER & TWISTED.

whippets are excellent rabbit dogs and the odd few can do a little extra,i think the whippet is a great little dog and in the right hands can be a good little pot filler,loads of people breed whippets and ask for stupid money,some of the best are not pedigree and are bred by such as mike,i dont even know the man but if i was to consider a whippet again i think i would have to take a look at his,i preffer a good strong stocky dog,but thats me,i have a whippet greyhoundxwhippet that only stands 21 inch and shes 6 years old now run on some good stuff and as stamina like ive never known,good little dogs,all the best john.

i know him well actualy and no my mate never had 1 i wanted a dog that wanted it all the time that could take the stick and would always give 100percent yes ive seen the parents workin on the hills of a quarry where your big lurchers and your saluki xs wouldnt do shite.ive still got the dog hes just turned 18month an i tell you [bANNED TEXT] ill run anybody that wants to run against him on the lamp up the mountains for as much money as they want

Well if you know him so well :whistling: Please tell how long hes had whippets and what were his dogs before them then? Look forward to hearing your answer :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

Y.I.S Leeview

Here we go again, why are you askin a question ive already given the answer too :wallbash: read the previous post i put up will give you your answers , though you already know that your just lookin to keep this topic going to try and DESTROY the man , you do yourself no favours concerning M.B. mate , your tryin to belittle him but your only achievin to come across really BITTER & TWISTED.

I'm asking for you to clarify your answer Please? Not bitter and twisted at all just trying to open genuine lads eyes to save them being ripped off :thumbs: as I have done on other threads regarding puppy peddlers.

Y.I.S Leeview

hes had and bin breeding whippets for 25years i told you this when that mike goes in to somethin in a big way he only breeds the best my dog takes regular you know [bANNED TEXT] single handed no problem at all so if you got a whippet not from mikes strain and you fancey your chances of runnin against mine then we will sort somethin out no problem