Mike brown whippets?

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mike brown didnt become well known because he has worked his dogs, and thats a fact, he became well known because he used to sell his dogs using the "LAGUNA" name, (which wasnt/isnt his to use,) lyla

I have nothing against anyone breeding working dogs I do however hate people breeding working dogs that dont get them out and work them but will bull shit you when you get there and tell you they are

Bottom line im 24 iv only worked whippets for 12 years and raced greyhounds since i can remember i dont debate that a man breeding longer than i have lived will have forgoten more than i know but when

Posted Images

cheers for all your answers. :thumbs:

I have since heard he has some very good working whippets.

I will be contacting him.

I think too many people seem to run him down for no need, only thing i can think of, is the green eyed monster. :hmm:

As he seems very sucsessfull in breeding good strong working whippets.

green eyed monster haha

i aint the guy on here asking advice, i tryed 1 an found it wantin

but never mind me eh mate, you run along fone the man, lick his hoop an waste yer own time :thumbs:

Isn't he just another puppy farmer to some extent?

So is anyone who breeds pups not just for their own use, but then where would folk get dogs from if they didn't?

big diffrence in my eyes between guys that breed there own dogs often, to better the dogs

an guys that will breed for profit an take orders on pups for deposits :thumbs:

I have nothing against anyone breeding working dogs I do however hate people breeding working dogs that dont get them out and work them but will bull shit you when you get there and tell you they are the best in the country and show you other folks photos and take all the credit for the owners hard work also breeding from dogs that when you view them clearly dont even get walked regular .bin there seen them heard the hype and walked away . Far better stuff out there . Less well known but better by miles. Do some more in depth research and im sure you will find some good hard working stock that not only look the part but do the job . Not saying mikes stuff wont work it will I just wouldnt give him my money there are far more breeders out there that deserve far more credit

• Like 1

I have nothing against anyone breeding working dogs I do however hate people breeding working dogs that dont get them out and work them but will bull shit you when you get there and tell you they are the best in the country and show you other folks photos and take all the credit for the owners hard work also breeding from dogs that when you view them clearly dont even get walked regular .bin there seen them heard the hype and walked away . Far better stuff out there . Less well known but better by miles. Do some more in depth research and im sure you will find some good hard working stock that not only look the part but do the job . Not saying mikes stuff wont work it will I just wouldnt give him my money there are far more breeders out there that deserve far more credit

:thumbs:

Also would like to add that I have nothing against mb when I met him he seemed a very nice bloke very welcoming and has obviously worked dogs in the past as he is knowledgeable its just im not a gullable man and seen through the sales pitch and decided to continue my search sort of felt like I was being sold a second hand car if you know what I mean .

Isn't he just another puppy farmer to some extent?

So is anyone who breeds pups not just for their own use, but then where would folk get dogs from if they didn't?

big diffrence in my eyes between guys that breed there own dogs often, to better the dogs

an guys that will breed for profit an take orders on pups for deposits :thumbs:

i have an mb whippet phoned him up to have a dobate he ended up offering me one for nothing (doe's that sound like he's in it for the money) also the man sticks to his prices which is a fair price for a well bred whippet, unlike some of the others breeding his lines asking for £400+

and one thing is for sure which anyone who knows him, he don't suffer fools kindly

alb jibber

I think too many people seem to run him down for no need, only thing i can think of, is the green eyed monster. :hmm:

i have no experience in mike brown whippets but for what its worth i always hear nothin but praise about them... from the pics i've seen they can take fox as well!!

i have no experience in mike brown whippets but for what its worth i always hear nothin but praise about them... from the pics i've seen they can take fox as well!!

from the pics iv seen unicorns an an ufo's abound :icon_eek: