" King Rat of 2007 " ~ Shall We Go For It?

Guest Ditch_Shitter

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Jeeeeezuss Criiiistt! NOW I've seen it, and almost wish I hadn't! :sick: What a manky old f*ck that one was, Donks! But What a f*cking size! :clapper:

I'd swear that, if that tail were pulled out straight, that thing would push a good 17 3/4" ! As it is, it's a cast iron guaranteed 17 1/2". Or, if somebody can explain fractions to me, I'm thinking something just that shade over would be closer. Maybe like 5/8ths?

That swine's gonna take some beating, Donks. Amd 2007 is fast running out. But then again; 'Tis the season of the rat. Who knows? :yes:

he actually looked bigger than the measure, then we got home, and the tape says it all......... the body mass said it all.

hey ho.................. bet theres a bigger 1 out there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by donky7
Guest Ditch_Shitter

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: F*cking Hell, Donks!!! And ye Shot That lot?!? :icon_eek: FFS! So, that place must be absolutely f*cking Crawling with the things? (Like that idiots place, above me here :censored: )

What is it? old fashioned pig farm, or what?

Oh and, incidentally; What the hell's with that strange tape ye used there, man? What's it supposed to say those two come in around, please?

the place was a recycle yard,,, it was humpin.... we retrieved 30% of what we hit..... i had a definate 30, mate had a definate 50... we topped guns up twice with air......... :clapper:

the tape was what we found..... the beginning of the tape was missing hence the pic......

next visit, i'll be prepared.....

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Recycling yard? Ahh, with ye! I visited one of those in Hull one evening. The big building was shut by then, but the lad there reckoned it was a moving mass of bloody rats at night! (How the Hell does anybody get to have to work in a place like that, in this day and age ~ other than us lot?) Said, at other times, if it quietened down enough, ye could stand there and listen to them moving inside the walls.

What amazes me is; WTF are they all feeding on??? :hmm: