" King Rat of 2007 " ~ Shall We Go For It?

Guest Ditch_Shitter

JEEZ MOLEY

THAT SHOT OFF BUTLER WAS ON THE CARDS FROM SOMEONE ........ YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW YOU HAVE TO RE - READ A POST TEN TIMES JUST TO MAKE SURE ITS WATER TIGHT ON HERE :laugh:

D/ S ,

IAM AFRAID ALL THE RATS I CATCH ARE MAINLY NORMAL SIZED SPECIMENS ........... AND THEN YOU COME UP WITH A COMPETITION I COULD HAVE WON AFTER I HAD BURNT THE HORRIBLE GIT :(

..... I DONT KNOW WHEATHER I WILL EVER FORGIVE YOU :cry:

HOWEVER , JUST FOR THE RECORD .............. THE KNIFE IN ONE OF THE SHOTS IVE JUST MEASURED AND IT WAS STICKING UP 9 1/2 INCHES , AS NEAR AS DAMMIT , GIVE ANOTHER 3 TO 4 ABOVE IT , PLUS THE BRUTES ARSE END WAS LAIN OVER . YOU HAVE THE 14 INCHES PLUS ............. NOW THEN I DID TAKE THIS FELLA HOME AND WEIGHED HIM ON A SET OF GROCERS AVERY SCALES .... HE CAME OUT AT A TOUCH UNDER 2 1/4 POUNDS ........... BUT AGAIN YOU FELLAS ARE JUST GONNA HAVE TO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT !!!

NOW THEN ............. I HAD A WELL RESPECTED OLD TERRIER GENT AT HOME LAST NIGHT , AND WE WERE DISCUSSING THE HUGE RAT , WELL YEP YOU GUESSED IT , HE HAD CAUGHT A BIGGER FELLA AS A KID WHICH WEIGHED OVER 2 1/4 POUNDS AND WAS CAUGHT IN AN OLD LOG AFTER THEY BROKE IN BY A WHIPPET CROSS ..... THE INTERESTING THING WAS HE SAID THERE WAS 5 EATEN RATS INSIDE , HE ALSO STATED THAT IT WAS AVAILABLE SOURCES OF PROTEIN WHICH CAUSED THE FELLAS TO GROW

AND YES MILLET ..... I TOO WOULD HAVE RATHER CAUGHT IT WITH ONE OF THE TERRIERS

ALL THE BEST TO THE WINNER

DUCKWING ;)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YEP YOU ARE RIGHT CHALKIE ,

EVERYTHINGS BIGGER " DOWN SARF " ...........AND I CAN ALMOST SMELL IT FROM HERE :laugh:

SHAME YER RABBITS IVE CAUGHT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON THE WEEDY SIDE :D , PERHAPS EVEN SMALLER THAN MR RAT I SNAGGED :D

TELL YOU WHAT .......................

ITS GOT ME WONDERING HOW MANY YOU HAVE ATE OF THEM BEAUTYS IN YOUR FAVOURITE CURRIES :sick:

ALL THE BEST MATE

DUCKWING ;)

excelent post moley you took the words right out of my gob mate

and for ditshiters iformation duckwing does nt tell lies

i saw the big rat it was masive

duckwing was not going to put a picture up on here because he new the responce he mite get

billy lier he is not ask peg and gun ;)

and for ditshiters iformation duckwing does nt tell lies ;)

I don't think DitchShitter was suggesting that lamperman - just trying to get it to qualify under the rules.

I for one didn't think for a minute that Duckwing was making it up.

Guest Ditch_Shitter
and for ditshiters iformation duckwing does nt tell lies ... billy lier he is not ask peg and gun ;)

:rolleyes: Quite. And now perhaps, for the audiance, you'd be so kind as to use the Quote facility to remind everyone exactly where I so much as Suggested " Duckwing " was 'Telling Lies' ?

Just for Our 'Information', ye understand ? ;)

JEEZ MOLEY

THAT SHOT OFF BUTLER WAS ON THE CARDS FROM SOMEONE ........ YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW YOU HAVE TO RE - READ A POST TEN TIMES JUST TO MAKE SURE ITS WATER TIGHT ON HERE :laugh:

yep ,left myself wide open for that one ,its a good job i,m thick skinned,

dont know about lengh , but i have trapped some fat ,heavey rats over the years, high protein pig food , doesn,t just fatten pigs, also had a couple of ginger ones and was on a farm that was supposed to have a white rat , didn,t see it myself , but the farmer saw it quite regular , until i got there with my bait bucket

we had some rats on sunday that were probably 2 ft long after the terriers had finished , does that count ?

Oh well I can't enter the competition as I don't tend to take a tape measure out when hunting :D All I can ask is you take my word for it that the rat in the photo was nailed by my terrier on a ratting trip last year and the boots are my size 11's and thats a bulldog shovel :yes:

Edited by Simoman
Guest Ditch_Shitter
I can't enter the competition as I don't tend to take a tape measure out when hunting ~ the boots are my size 11's and thats a bulldog shovel

Yes, all very well and good. But would you have entered that one by length, weight or Rat with the biggest dick?! :rofl:

No, come on peeps - seriously; I, as a Dog Keeper, carry plastic bags in my back pockets pretty much all the time. Only when I use both and forget to restock ... Hardly a burden! That's all ye need do, look; Keep a bag or two in one of ye otherwise less used pockets and fetch the bugger home. Then ye'll have tape, scales and digi camera assured :yes:

Actually, I was going to say earlier, but got called out: I'm Really into the Weight thing too. I knock out rats who must eat little else than 'Beef Beefer' Feed and I wonder how heavy those buggers get? That could well prove as interesting as anything else here; How regional diets (Urban / Rural) effect rats. But, to have any plausability, we Must provide irrefutable evidence. Word of mouth just won't wash in the more Peer Reviewed corners of the net.

Let's face it: We all ridicule HIS words, because he seldom, if ever, backed them up with hard core, unassailable Evidence. HE Wrote of 'The Biggest Rat Ever'. But he never produced a peer reviewable shot of the bugger. No Proof Positive. " Bullshitter "

Anyway, while we're all having a light hearted go at this subject; This is just why I suggest any, eventual, Contender shots should be lifted by the Moddies and displayed in a Lock. Otherwise the whole thing will be buried in mirth and wise crack. Fun, but a trawl. Indeed, I look foreward to the first offering of a genuine, 2007 taken rat, with full data. Get one up and Everyone's bound to go hell for leather to beat it. The very essence of this whole idea: Getting Serious :good:

Oh and, Moll; While that infinate intestine shot is ..... *Cough* ... " Interesting " ..... Don't ye think that rather borders on Stretching a point?! :laugh:

Well done lads, some big rats being shown, I had a return ratting trip to the Pig Farm lined up for this morning, but due to the shitty weather we had to re-arrange for next tuesday. Plus at the end of January it'll be time to have a crack at another place we do after the shooting has finished, this place also has some big 'uns running around :showoff: :showoff: