In "MY" opinion, bad shooting

millsy44

:icon_eek: i thought he shot well :thumbs: most look clean to me.. head shottin is all well and good :thumbs: but sometime quarry is still alive after being shot in the head :censored: well placed heart shots kill as good as any :thumbs: no worries milsy :thumbs: everyones has an opinion on things :thumbs: take it easy and have a parmo mate :feck: [ yeah i 'm from boro aswell]:thumbs::feck:;)
  • Like 2

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say I cannot argue with Jasp's point. There WAS certainly plenty of perfectly presented head-shot opportunities and they were not taken advantage of. That leads me to two points to observe.

i thought he shot well most look clean to me.. head shottin is all well and good but sometime quarry is still alive after being shot in the head well placed heart shots kill as good as any n

no worries mate,il take another look.............oh and chill out FFS maybe have a or two lol

Posted Images

:icon_eek: i thought he shot well :thumbs: most look clean to me.. head shottin is all well and good :thumbs: but sometime quarry is still alive after being shot in the head :censored: well placed heart shots kill as good as any :thumbs: no worries milsy :thumbs: everyones has an opinion on things :thumbs: take it easy and have a parmo mate :feck: [ yeah i 'm from boro aswell]:thumbs::feck:;)

HaHa guess thats what were famous for, although i have to say im not a fan, rather have a pizza :D

HaHa guess thats what were famous for, although i have to say im not a fan, rather have a pizza :D

:feck: :feck: i used to trade rabbits i'd shot for a chinese at the top of linthorpe road :feck::thumbs: we used to pull up outside , walk in with a dozen rabbits[ and walk out with a bag full of chinese grub :feck::yes: me mate said to em once do you want any DUCKS :D the chinese woman misunderstood :blink: and said DOGS :feck: yes we will have some dogs :feck: my mate was stood there sayin no ducks '' quack' quack :feck:

:feck: :feck: i used to trade rabbits i'd shot for a chinese at the top of linthorpe road :feck::thumbs: we used to pull up outside , walk in with a dozen rabbits[ and walk out with a bag full of chinese grub :feck::yes: me mate said to em once do you want any DUCKS :D the chinese woman misunderstood :blink: and said DOGS :feck: yes we will have some dogs :feck: my mate was stood there sayin no ducks '' quack' quack :feck:

A little of topic but funny as fcuk, also you were still happy to take food of them after that, you two are quackers ;)

.atb. .ste.

Edited to say I like parmos and I love gravy on my chips, when I lived in manchester was no probs, ask for gravy on your chips down here people in the chippy look at you strange and say "CURRY SAUCE?" to wich I reply "forget it" :(

Edited by rossi_j

i only just found this topic after not beign on the forum for a few days and i reckon that he's not that bad, but many of his shots caused unnesercary suffering which could have been easily corrected but aiming a few inched higher. its not often i disagree with trusted members of the forum, but i hate seeing animals (even a crow) suffer. and 3 or 4 of the shots had the crow alive and wounded in the tree which could have been instant kills had he adjusted his aim. it was obvious to me he ahd enough accuracy, yet he chose not to the pellet in the brain. i dont quite get this.

• Like 1

I dont think the guys shooting was that far out, but I've never been a big fan of shooting birds at the nest, not even corvids, because I thought controling numbers was the name of the game, not extinction, but then we all have a different take on things I suppose.

This is the same guy that is shooting ferials inside a barn and you can clearly see him put pellets though the roof.

Thats what you get when using a full (or close to) 12ft/lbs

Far better to use a 6ft/lbs on ferrals inside buildings :yes:

Phantom