In "MY" opinion, bad shooting

millsy44

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say I cannot argue with Jasp's point. There WAS certainly plenty of perfectly presented head-shot opportunities and they were not taken advantage of. That leads me to two points to observe.

i thought he shot well most look clean to me.. head shottin is all well and good but sometime quarry is still alive after being shot in the head well placed heart shots kill as good as any n

no worries mate,il take another look.............oh and chill out FFS maybe have a or two lol

Posted Images

Obviously not good enough to take head shots!! Giving airgun hunters a bad name.

ok but in my opinion it didnt seem quite as bad as your making out,yes saw him leaning on the tree for some shots that could have been better but to head shot live quarry every single time from standing un-supported is a tall order imo,not sure i have met anyone that has never winged something in their life,as i say not up for an arguement jmo thats all :thumbs:

Theres winging something and then theres purposely aiming for chest and even "belly" he diddnt once attempt a headshot, seems he was just happy with hitting the bird, i must be watching a different vidoe to you :hmm: as for the "standing" excuse....................Sit on the floor if your finding it hard :thumbdown:

Not trying to sound "funny" by the way bud, but come on, thats bordering on the cruel side to me. each to their own i guess, everybodys entitled to their oppinion.

Edited by millsy44

Theres winging something and then theres purposely aiming for chest and even "belly" he diddnt once attempt a headshot, seems he was just happy with hitting the bird, i must be watching a different vidoe to you :hmm: as for the "standing" excuse....................Sit on the floor if your finding it hard :thumbdown:

ok fair enough you seem to know best, i was just saying because i was watching the quarry not concentrating on the cross hairs of the sight and plenty seemed to drop instantly to the shot,f**k it il have to watch it again now

ok fair enough you seem to know best, i was just saying because i was watching the quarry not concentrating on the cross hairs of the sight and plenty seemed to drop instantly to the shot,f**k it il have to watch it again now

Maybe im just in a bad mood lol But it would of been nice to see a few head shots?? And id say there was a few birds that had to be shot again (off camera)

Maybe im just in a bad mood lol But it would of been nice to see a few head shots?? And id say there was a few birds that had to be shot again (off camera)

no worries mate,il take another look.............oh and chill out FFS maybe have a :drink: or two lol

• Like 1

Obviously not good enough to take head shots!! Giving airgun hunters a bad name.

What makes you say that? I only saw one or two that lived more than a second or so.

He pulled off some startling shots. Most of which would have produced very good headshots and heart/lung shots

Bloody good Marksman if you ask me :yes:

Phantom

• Like 1
Guest rexdigger

Giving airgun hunters a bad name. imo its you giving the airgunners a bad name by bringing that clip to light on this forum as if the antis dont already have enough ammo (pardon the pun) you post that for all to see knowing full well that antis trawl through this site looking for posts like these to use against us :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

What makes you say that? I only saw one or two that lived more than a second or so.

He pulled off some startling shots. Most of which would have produced very good headshots and heart/lung shots

Bloody good Marksman if you ask me :yes:

Phantom

thank f**k,thought i was up for a slating there,just putting me gloves on ready lol :thumbs:

I say it because if he is good enough to take head shots then why not take head shots??, im sorry but ive watched every video si pittaway has made and he is one of the best shots with an air rifle i have seen, and this goes against everything si teaches in his videos doesnt it?? Maybe the title was abit strong lol :icon_redface:

Giving airgun hunters a bad name. imo its you giving the airgunners a bad name by bringing that clip to light on this forum as if the antis dont already have enough ammo (pardon the pun) you post that for all to see knowing full well that antis trawl through this site looking for posts like these to use against us :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

There was nothing wrong with that shooting. What most people forget WHEN SHOOTING UP A STEEP ANGLE you MUST aim LOW for the pellet to hit where you want to.

Yes the guy did take some obviously low shots, like the one where the crosshair was on its arse. but I bet that particular shot took out the birds heart and it was dead before it hit the ground.

Phantom

You have just basically agreed with me there, if in your opinion this clip could be used as "ammo" then that would suggest that you think there is some thing wrong with the shooting in it??

I say it because if he is good enough to take head shots then why not take head shots??, im sorry but ive watched every video si pittaway has made and he is one of the best shots with an air rifle i have seen, and this goes against everything si teaches in his videos doesnt it?? Maybe the title was abit strong lol :icon_redface:

Depends who you aim it at. :whistling:

• Like 1