LETS SEE YOUR WAGS

millsy44

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The x, see the avatar.   stunning gal but a pain in the arse when it came to guns and shooting.   took me about 2months to convince her to let me have the gun even in the house.   And if i even

feck me how big is your living room

.... did that then lead to "Crying in the chapel" Darryl

Posted Images

The missus ferrets with me occasionnaly but she has no hesitation shooting rabbits :gunsmilie: her best this year was 101yds with the HMR.She'll not pull the rabbits neck but will quite happily put .17gr lead earing into one at 2500 fps :blink:

Apparently she's a better shot than you aswell, my missus can't and won't shoot thank god, I go out to get away from her :gunsmilie:

took the x camping once as she moned all the time that i would dissapear for long weekends leaving her all alone, "well if youd camp or shoot ya can come with" well fine she says you can take me camping but no guns. "damm it"...

droped me sen in it this time, ok love ill take ya camping but for 1 night to see how ya go.

we wernt living together at this point so meet her near the permission. theres she stood hot pants and a tiny little top on and gret whopping heels, :doh::doh::doh:

(looked hot tho so dident complain to much)

now the weathers nice and hot but i could have swarn i said on the phone make shure your legs and arms are coverd and you have boots on.

gets to the edge of the woods and shes moning like a gud un about her feet hurting,alreay only gon half mile,

as for walking through the woods well i just couldent help but laugh, try this lads, she walk round everything nothing no branch bramble or owt could touch her with out causing a fit.have you tried walking through woods and touching nothing? must have took well over 45min to get to the camping spot, its a 5 min walk with the lads.

lets just say that she wont ever go camping again.

altho a little later i did find her choice of camping outfit a little more sutiable :whistling:

to give you an idea this is about how much clothing she turned up in

post-49961-0-78313600-1292604166_thumb.jpg

the day i find a women that camps and shoots,will more than likly never sodding happen.

Atb

Andy

hi every one

SORRY LADS!!!

i asked si to think about the pics( lovely as they were!!)

i just didn't want any derogative comments to wards laura,from NON!!! regulars of this section :thumbs: and we all know there out there!!!!!

i have seen threads in the general section and they rip the person to bits :thumbdown:

just didn't want it happening to laura! as si & laura are friends of mine,and are very good peeps :thumbs:

so sorry for this!!

regards

davy

hi every oneSORRY LADS!!!i asked si to think about the pics( lovely as they were!!)i just didn't want any derogative comments to wards laura,from NON!!! regulars of this section :thumbs: and we all know there out there!!!!!i have seen threads in the general section and they rip the person to bits :thumbdown: just didn't want it happening to laura! as si & laura are friends of mine,and are very good peeps :thumbs:so sorry for this!! regardsdavy

No need to appologise davy, just looking out for mates with others in mind.

Top bloke.

.atb. .ste.

hi every oneSORRY LADS!!!i asked si to think about the pics( lovely as they were!!)i just didn't want any derogative comments to wards laura,from NON!!! regulars of this section :thumbs: and we all know there out there!!!!!i have seen threads in the general section and they rip the person to bits :thumbdown: just didn't want it happening to laura! as si & laura are friends of mine,and are very good peeps :thumbs:so sorry for this!! regardsdavy

No need to appologise davy, just looking out for mates with others in mind.

Top bloke.

.atb. .ste.

very true and well said,infact probably even been guilty of it myself at times truth be known :thumbs:

I thought this thread was about other halves sharing an interest?

Noone has said anything bad but yet it's turned into a dicussion about what could have happened????

My other half hates the cold so you won't see her in the field anytime soon. :thumbdown:

It has taken abit of a nose dive like hasnt it lol Youve all hijacked my post!! :feck::thumbs: Its been a popular one like, over 3000 views now, keep em coming boys and girls :signthankspin:

Edited by millsy44