LETS SEE YOUR WAGS

millsy44

The x, see the avatar.

stunning gal but a pain in the arse when it came to guns and shooting.

took me about 2months to convince her to let me have the gun even in the house.

And if i even picked the bag up she would run off into the bed room petrified. no joke.

then all the waining she did when id be talking guns in the pub or on the phone.

was the beginning of the end for us when she asked me to give them up for her,

eeerrr sorry love, you'll just have to go,,and swiftly moved the air arms in to what was her side of the bed.

now happerly single, and can sit in the comfert of my living room playing,tuneing and cleaning the guns to my hearts content with no evil looks or getting moned at to tidy up/go do it in the shed bollox.

Andy

Top man!!! :notworthy:

Have a SP for that :thumbs:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The x, see the avatar.   stunning gal but a pain in the arse when it came to guns and shooting.   took me about 2months to convince her to let me have the gun even in the house.   And if i even

feck me how big is your living room

.... did that then lead to "Crying in the chapel" Darryl

Posted Images

The x, see the avatar.

stunning gal but a pain in the arse when it came to guns and shooting.

took me about 2months to convince her to let me have the gun even in the house.

And if i even picked the bag up she would run off into the bed room petrified. no joke.

then all the waining she did when id be talking guns in the pub or on the phone.

was the beginning of the end for us when she asked me to give them up for her,

eeerrr sorry love, you'll just have to go,,and swiftly moved the air arms in to what was her side of the bed.

now happerly single, and can sit in the comfert of my living room playing,tuneing and cleaning the guns to my hearts content with no evil looks or getting moned at to tidy up/go do it in the shed bollox.

Andy

Top man!!! :notworthy:

Have a SP for that :thumbs:

lol bless ya mate.

and its all the gods honest truth.

mate of myn poped round my house a few weeks back and id got both guns in peices on the floor, barral in one hand can of larger in the other,with a fag hangin out me mouth.

"god cant we just tell your single again" the missis would kill me if she came home to this,

ahh the single life my freind,the single life.

Andy

Loving the replys!! haha You cant beat being out in the woods or a nice barn with the missus, get to do my two fave things, shoot and ..............................i think you know the other bonus :D

Edited by millsy44

Loving the replys!! haha You cant beat being out in the woods or a nice barn with the missus, get to do my two fave things, shoot and ..............................i think you know the other bonus :D

Hi Millsy.

Argh......the joys of the outdoors a......steam rising off a warm car bonnet :tongue4: :icon_eek: ?

Nothing like comming home with a full bag, but emptying the bag has its plus points too :whistling: .

Bill.

get to do my two fave things, shoot and ..............................miss..

lol sorry couldent help that..

Here is my girlfriend LJ playing mrs Santa with the Tench tuned and regged Ultra :whistling:

Si

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

:tongue4:

Fancy lending me it for my other half???....... and I dont mean wor kid!

Darryl

Sure buddy not a problem :thumbs: .

These were the tamest photos that i could put up buddy especially with young ums on here.

You should see the other photos and what Mrs Santa hasn’t got on under her suit :whistling:;):laugh:

Im such a lucky boy :whistling:

Si

Edited by zini

Sure buddy not a problem :thumbs: .

These were the tamest photos that i could put up buddy especially with young ums on here.

You should see the other photos and what Mrs Santa hasn’t got on under her suit :whistling:;):laugh:

Im such a lucky boy :whistling:

Si

:thumbs: :thumbs:

THink he means "All shook up" mate

Darryl

:clapper::clapper::clapper::notworthy:

Spot on Darryl! Think Bills been reading far too many Big Boy Magazines :laugh:

atb Jasp

:thumbs: :thumbs: