LETS SEE YOUR WAGS

millsy44

Any bodys missus share your interest in shooting?? Heres a chance to perv at each others women!! :whistling:

phone042.jpg?t=1292017599

phone041.jpg?t=1292017599

My missus loves abit of plinking, but can i hell get her to shoot at (and i quote) "little furry cute creatures" I wouldnt care but shes a cracking shot upto 30 yards!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The x, see the avatar.   stunning gal but a pain in the arse when it came to guns and shooting.   took me about 2months to convince her to let me have the gun even in the house.   And if i even

feck me how big is your living room

.... did that then lead to "Crying in the chapel" Darryl

Posted Images

Any bodys missus share your interest in shooting?? Heres a chance to perv at each others women!! :whistling:

phone042.jpg?t=1292017599

phone041.jpg?t=1292017599

My missus loves abit of plinking, but can i hell get her to shoot at (and i quote) "little furry cute creatures" I wouldnt care but shes a cracking shot upto 30 yards!!

feck me how big is your living room

• Like 1

haha, some good answers, how true abouit the t.v lol hullhunter i have a flowing through front room and dining room and then a set of french doors leading out into a 40 yard long garden so if i need it i have a range of 60+ yards to plink in lol wish my lass would join me andy, she'd probs out shoot me all day long :icon_redface:

Edited by millsy44

My wife does the lot, runs the lurchers, ferrets, shoots, lamps. No problem pulling necks but cant get her to gut anything. Shes even got her own account on here "assasingirl"! LOL

This was her first kill. long tima ago now

post-10910-0-21186200-1292021360_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tyla

my wife,wont go hunting but she regulary sends me out when she fancys doin abit of game cooking..

i shoot em,she cooks em,i eat them.....yum yum

sounds like you got a good set up there mate, my missus moans when i go out,she won,t cook anything that aint come from a supermarket so thats left up to me ,but she,ll f****n eat it though.......i must be doin something wrong... : :hmm:

The x, see the avatar.

stunning gal but a pain in the arse when it came to guns and shooting.

took me about 2months to convince her to let me have the gun even in the house.

And if i even picked the bag up she would run off into the bed room petrified. no joke.

then all the waining she did when id be talking guns in the pub or on the phone.

was the beginning of the end for us when she asked me to give them up for her,

eeerrr sorry love, you'll just have to go,,and swiftly moved the air arms in to what was her side of the bed.

now happerly single, and can sit in the comfert of my living room playing,tuneing and cleaning the guns to my hearts content with no evil looks or getting moned at to tidy up/go do it in the shed bollox.

Andy

• Like 2