CHAZ N DAVE's T.H.L air gun section meet

No problems Davy, that makes sense mate.

I will wait for the date that you all agree on and then try and get some leave for that time and date.

If I can come I will if I can't then I wish you all a great time with plenty of fun.

Si

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Sexy Shot,   If you are stuck for a lift down mate give me a PM nearer the time and we will sought something out   Mikey.

Alan i will pm you nearer the time and maybee you can get a lift with me and the missus

Davy / Charlie,   If you 2 are happy with this idea we can call it a go-er .   I am happy to donate a copy of all 4 of my DVDs as an extra prize to the winner of the HFT comp at the meet .  

As far as im aware you dont "need" the insurance, its just best to have it, covers you for things like, say you damaged something on a farm where you had permission or injured yourself or livestock things like that. Plus when your looking for new permissions its a good thing to be able to say that your insured for x amount of millions of pounds. hope that helps :thumbs:

cheers buddy

any idea where i could get shooting insurance which company would be cheapest ect ect

cheers john

As far as im aware you dont "need" the insurance, its just best to have it, covers you for things like, say you damaged something on a farm where you had permission or injured yourself or livestock things like that. Plus when your looking for new permissions its a good thing to be able to say that your insured for x amount of millions of pounds. hope that helps :thumbs:

cheers buddy

any idea where i could get shooting insurance which company would be cheapest ect ect

cheers john

Hi Terrierjohn i think when you become a member BASC you get a liability insurance to cover i cant remember how much the membership is but it mite be worth a look

mark

cheers buddy

cheers john

Hi Terrierjohn i think when you become a member BASA you get a liability insurance to cover i cant remember how much the membership is but it mite be worth a look

mark

alright cheers mark i will look into it asap

:thumbs:

cheers john

1. Davyt63

2. Lighthunter

3. hunter1989

4. rossi_j

5. Andyfr1968

6. shay (venomviper)

7. Mikeyblue

8. Si and Laura

9. Dom (redeye)

10.festa and shannon

11.Nathan_R

12.Rossy08 + basejumper (Andy+Andie)

13. Darryl(Marksman)

14. Millsy44 (peter)

15.mark and owen vining

16. Joey and Chris (Garfield& reggaeman)

17. dave(hunter1989) brother

18. phill(hunter1989)step dad

19. Simon the Pianoman

1. Davyt63

2. Lighthunter

3. hunter1989

4. rossi_j

5. Andyfr1968

6. shay (venomviper)

7. Mikeyblue

8. Si and Laura

9. Dom (redeye)

10.festa and shannon

11.Nathan_R

12.Rossy08 + basejumper (Andy+Andie)

13. Darryl(Marksman)

14. Millsy44 (peter)

15.mark and owen vining

16. Joey and Chris (Garfield& reggaeman)

17. dave(hunter1989) brother

18. phill(hunter1989)step dad

19. Simon the Pianoman

20.Mick 2510

Count me IN Davy :notworthy:

I think Dillan would also like to attend (he even suggested he have a special trophy made up with spaces for names to be engraved etc. a while back) :gunsmilie:

Hopefully Bill will make this one as well?

Phantom

Count me IN Davy :notworthy:

I think Dillan would also like to attend (he even suggested he have a special trophy made up with spaces for names to be engraved etc. a while back) :gunsmilie:

Hopefully Bill will make this one as well?

Phantom

Hi Tony.

Bless you mate :thumbs:

Can I book in as a cripple, and a possible for the meet.

Dont know how my back and legs will be, but would like to think Ill be ok.

Be great to meet up with you lads, and finaly meet you all.

ATB

Bill.