CHAZ N DAVE's T.H.L air gun section meet

Guys the Davy and Charlie meets are fab and must not be missed for anything.

I'm travelling from Germany if I can get time off work to attend.

The last one was such a great social event.

Si

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Sexy Shot,   If you are stuck for a lift down mate give me a PM nearer the time and we will sought something out   Mikey.

Alan i will pm you nearer the time and maybee you can get a lift with me and the missus

Davy / Charlie,   If you 2 are happy with this idea we can call it a go-er .   I am happy to donate a copy of all 4 of my DVDs as an extra prize to the winner of the HFT comp at the meet .  

Would really like to make this, but cant say for definite just now. anyone else from around the glasgow area hoping to go?

hi john

i appreciate that its a bit of a treck for you,but if can get to the meet you will enjoy it :thumbs:

may be some one close to you is going check out the user names,have a look there may be a spare seat available and contact via PM

and you can help with petrol costs :thumbs:

regards

Davy

cheers davy, going to have a look through the list and see if anyone is close. if it comes to it i can just drive down anyway, looks like its going to be a great weekend!

Hi all i have never been to anything like this befor so could you please let us know what goes on icluding times /dates /costs /kit/ camp costs /equiptment .Thanks for your time .ATB .

hi jerry

did you not read the first post??

regards

davy

With respect mate if you havent been on anything like this befor and are new to the sport the 7 pages dont realy explain much mate but point taken .Do you get many newcomers on these weekends .Thanks

hi jerry

this is the first one i have done for the open forum,so new comers welcome :thumbs:

the other 2 meets were invitation only :thumbs: bit like trial runs

but if you want to have fun,and meet like minded people then turn up buddy,you will enjoy it!

regards

Davy

:thumbs: hi davyis anyone bringing there familys along as im bringing mine :thumbs:

Im using it as a good excuse to get away from mine for the weekend ;)

"Beer and shooting" :) when you say it like that it sounds like a bad combination, should have said "shooting followed by beer then more shooting", no wait that dont sound [bANNED TEXT] either, I give up :) and hopefully davy will keep his pants on :) lol, sory davy I should realy let you live that down, just not yet :)

.atb. .ste.

Edited to say since when has [bANNED TEXT] been [bANNED TEXT], for [bANNED TEXT] sake, its not my fault I cant [bANNED TEXT] spell!

Rant over [bANNED TEXT]

Edited by rossi_j

:thumbs: hi davy

is anyone bringing there familys along as im bringing mine :thumbs:

hi steve

i will find out this week end whether kids are allowed on the premises,i am sure they have to be a certain age. so there are covered by the clubs public liability :thumbs:

i will update Monday!!

regards

Davy

Please keep us posted on the family front, Davy...

I may have my two boys with me, 9 and 12 and they're very used to shooting and all that goes with it :thumbs:

I have them every second weekend but it's a fairly loose arrangement with their mum, so planning ahead can be a right pain....

Cheers.

hi lads

i am so sorry if some of you have already booked the original dates 29/30 April of :doh:

i have made a slight mistake its the 23rd 24th April,with the option of you coming down on a Friday evening 22th April to help set up!!

regards

davy

hi davy

ok buddy

if not im not sure if i will be able to come buddy

hi Steve

how old are your kids buddy?

Please keep us posted on the family front, Davy...

I may have my two boys with me, 9 and 12 and they're very used to shooting and all that goes with it :thumbs:

I have them every second weekend but it's a fairly loose arrangement with their mum, so planning ahead can be a right pain....

Cheers.

hi andy

9 & 12 should be ok for the junior HFT section shoot :thumbs:

Chaz & I had the meeting with Sean & Sharon, club owners! this morning,and the dates are set!!

i am just waiting for a email regarding costs,then i shall let every one know the cost for the week end!!

regards

Davy