CHAZ N DAVE's T.H.L air gun section meet

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Sexy Shot,   If you are stuck for a lift down mate give me a PM nearer the time and we will sought something out   Mikey.

Alan i will pm you nearer the time and maybee you can get a lift with me and the missus

Davy / Charlie,   If you 2 are happy with this idea we can call it a go-er .   I am happy to donate a copy of all 4 of my DVDs as an extra prize to the winner of the HFT comp at the meet .  

I've just spoken to Sue,

Owen and Sue will be holding me at gunpoint to make sure I get in the car to go to the meet :lol:

So I guess I'll be there the Friday :D

Davy, I've never presented a trophy to myself, how do I do it? :laugh:

I'm still hoping to have my own gear (got a few quid due) But thanks to everyone for the offers, I'll take you all up on them just incase things dont go to plan :thumbs:

Davy, I've not got your number :( text me please

Tony

I've just spoken to Sue,Owen and Sue will be holding me at gunpoint to make sure I get in the car to go to the meet :lol:So I guess I'll be there the Friday :D Davy, I've never presented a trophy to myself, how do I do it? :laugh:I'm still hoping to have my own gear (got a few quid due) But thanks to everyone for the offers, I'll take you all up on them just incase things dont go to plan :thumbs:Davy, I've not got your number :( text me pleaseTony

You'll have to practace shaking your own hand, whilst balancing the trophy on your head (after a few cans :laugh: )

Anyway, a little birdy tells me owens going to be taking it back with him :thumbs:

That could be an uncomfortable journey home :laugh: :laugh:

All the best tony :thumbs:

.ste.

I really wish that i was able to make this meet again too.

What a brilliant time it was last time.

I wish everyone a great weekend and best of luck in the HFT comp.

Davy if you are still up for a summer meet i get back from Canada for 3 weeks 25th July until the 15th August and would be a defo with LJ to attend.

Whoever wins it next month can then polish it ready for me in the summer :whistling:

(I wish) I wont get the chance to shoot for 4 and half months now so will be rustier than a old Victorian nail come July.

Si

Edited by zini

Cheers Darryl :notworthy:

Appreciate it :yes:

Wurz said he may be able to help with the bag :)

do you want me to post it up to you tony, or shall i just bring it(like a nike advert?!) to the meet on sat evening, since i'm doing a course that weekend but will be escaping to drink beer etc for the evening :thumbs:

cheers, wurz

Hi all

would seem a shame not to sign up living just around the corner!

1. Davyt63

2. Lighthunter

3. hunter1989

4. rossi_j

5. Andyfr1968

6. shay (venomviper)

7. Mikeyblue

8. Si and Laura

9. Dom (redeye)

10.festa and shannon

11.Nathan R

12.Rossy08

13.Basejumper

14.Mark vining

15.Owen vinnig

16.Darryl ( marksman )

17.Joey ( garfield )

18.Chris ( reggaman )

19.dave(hunter1989) brother

21.phill(hunter1989)step dad

22.Simon ( Pianoman )

23.Mick 2510

24.ANDY&ARCHIE

25.Millsy44 (peter)

26.AndyZ

27.Sam (Ron Weasley)

28.Phantom

29.Matt Hooks

30.kingoftoosh

31.gurtwurz

32.Harvey1972

33.Fred

34.Scuba1

35.paulxpalir & Lisa

36.Rekowski

37.Vanman

38.lucifer93

39.Webby1

40.edster99

Regds

Ed

hi mate, you in wilts? :gunsmilie:

Hi - no I am in glos, just the other side of Ciren (about 9 miles). Where are you ?

Regds

Ed

Hi all

I've come from an 10m Air Rifle / Pistol background. Never entered an HFT comp before and I have been looking at the rules. Question is : can I shoot with an EV2? Or has it got too many FT things on it? Assuming I tape down the spirit level and windicator, would I be OK? Or is the adjustable butt 'beyond the pale'? Also, is it OK to use a shooting glove?

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers

Ed

Hi all

I've come from an 10m Air Rifle / Pistol background. Never entered an HFT comp before and I have been looking at the rules. Question is : can I shoot with an EV2? Or has it got too many FT things on it? Assuming I tape down the spirit level and windicator, would I be OK? Or is the adjustable butt 'beyond the pale'? Also, is it OK to use a shooting glove?

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers

Ed

hi ED

you will be OK to use your EV2 buddy,its a social meet with a fun HFT course thrown in buddy :thumbs:

as long as your touching the peg and your trigger dose not go past the line,and take the position stated you will be ok buddy :thumbs:

its pretty much relaxed,are you staying over in a tent?

regards

davy

Hi Wurz,

If you could post it up to me that would be great as I'll need it on the Friday night :)

I'll PM you my new address ;)

Ste, I wouldnt be suprised if Owen took it :)

Ed, I'll bring a proper hunting gun for you to use :) Westlake B2 in .22 with open sights and a bent barrel and marksman or bulldog pellets :11:

Tony

Hi all

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers

Ed

hi ED

you will be OK to use your EV2 buddy,its a social meet with a fun HFT course thrown in buddy :thumbs:

as long as your touching the peg and your trigger dose not go past the line,and take the position stated you will be ok buddy :thumbs:

its pretty much relaxed,are you staying over in a tent?

regards

davy

Thanks for that Davy. I wont be staying over, i'll just tip up in the morning.

Regds

Ed

Hi Wurz,

If you could post it up to me that would be great as I'll need it on the Friday night :)

I'll PM you my new address ;)

Ste, I wouldnt be suprised if Owen took it :)

Ed, I'll bring a proper hunting gun for you to use :) Westlake B2 in .22 with open sights and a bent barrel and marksman or bulldog pellets :11:

Tony

no worries tony,just text me your addy and i'll get that sorted for you mate

cheers, wurz

Hey Davy,

Being as I’m now not going to Canada until around the 4th May now due to the bad weather over there I would like to attend the meet again with LJ buddy.

What’s the exact date of it mate?

We would like to stay over the whole time in a tent.

Can some kind Samaritan please borrow me a 2 man tent as mine is still in transit from Germany?

Cheers

Si and LJ.