CHAZ N DAVE's T.H.L air gun section meet

I shall be turning up tomorow first thing in the morning, ill be the tw@t hitting the pan with the wooden spoon around the camp at 5am :):laugh: :laugh:

See you all there!

And those who are stopping tonight make sure you drink loads, I want plenty of hungover h.f.t scores to compete with tomorow :thumbs::laugh:

I couldent make today as I am sizeing and weighing and lubeing and inspecting my pellets, im using bulldogs and im on my third tin and still havent found two the same :laugh: :laugh:

.atb. .ste.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Sexy Shot,   If you are stuck for a lift down mate give me a PM nearer the time and we will sought something out   Mikey.

Alan i will pm you nearer the time and maybee you can get a lift with me and the missus

Davy / Charlie,   If you 2 are happy with this idea we can call it a go-er .   I am happy to donate a copy of all 4 of my DVDs as an extra prize to the winner of the HFT comp at the meet .  

Hi to all attending.

Sorry I cannot make it down this weekend, I have a couple of gigs with my band come in and we cannot turn down the money offered! It would have been great to meet up and shoot with you lads. Hopefully, I'll make the next meet.

Kindest regards and best wishes to everyone for a great weekend's shooting.

Simon/Pianoman