CHAZ N DAVE's T.H.L air gun section meet

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Sexy Shot,   If you are stuck for a lift down mate give me a PM nearer the time and we will sought something out   Mikey.

Alan i will pm you nearer the time and maybee you can get a lift with me and the missus

Davy / Charlie,   If you 2 are happy with this idea we can call it a go-er .   I am happy to donate a copy of all 4 of my DVDs as an extra prize to the winner of the HFT comp at the meet .  

hi wurz

i understand buddy

but "dropping like flies" comes to mind! all we need now is for it to rain! :(

regards

Davy

bud as you no'as we have had a chat about this?lap top talkers :hmm: no worrys if lads cant make it.those who attend will av a good time :thumbs::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

ouch!! sorry you think that chas, its not the case here mate, i've just been left high and dry so unfortunately summats had to be sacrificed :wallbash:

cheers, wurz

Oh NOOOOO,

No Wurz,

No Joey,

No Danielle

Gutted :cray: But unfortunately things get in the way of pleasure sometimes. If it were not for young Owen and his Nan, I would have had to post the trophy back to Davy as I would not have been able to make it either.

I'm just glad there are going to be a few faces from the last meet (and I'll appologise to you all in advance if I forget who you are as my memory is down the pan at the moment; due to the meds I'm on :thumbdown: ).

Good to here that the awsome camp cook will be there :notworthy: (not that I'm implying Scuba's camp at all :laugh: )

Chaz & Davy, Put some Squizzer on the menu as well buddies :notworthy: and the odd woodie to boot Sluuuurrrrrpppppppp :D

See you all soon and those that cant make it, Hopefully see y'awl at the next one :gunsmilie:

Tony

Oh NOOOOO,

No Wurz,

No Joey,

No Danielle

Gutted :cray: But unfortunately things get in the way of pleasure sometimes. If it were not for young Owen and his Nan, I would have had to post the trophy back to Davy as I would not have been able to make it either.

I'm just glad there are going to be a few faces from the last meet (and I'll appologise to you all in advance if I forget who you are as my memory is down the pan at the moment; due to the meds I'm on :thumbdown: ).

Good to here that the awsome camp cook will be there :notworthy: (not that I'm implying Scuba's camp at all :laugh: )

Chaz & Davy, Put some Squizzer on the menu as well buddies :notworthy: and the odd woodie to boot Sluuuurrrrrpppppppp :D

See you all soon and those that cant make it, Hopefully see y'awl at the next one :gunsmilie:

Tony

hi tony

yes it will be good to see you too!

and the trophy :thumbs:

regards

davy

Figured I'd leave it here buddy :yes:

Save carrying it home again :11:

Seriously tho, I've shot a rifle once this year (excluding a 6 yard bell with an old recoiling springer) only shot pistols once or twice this year as well. My rangefinding by eye will be none existant this time as ive not done that since last year.

I don't stand a freakin chance this year :wallbash: :wallbash:

hi wurz

i understand buddy

but "dropping like flies" comes to mind! all we need now is for it to rain! :(

regards

Davy

bud as you no'as we have had a chat about this?lap top talkers :hmm: no worrys if lads cant make it.those who attend will av a good time :thumbs::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

sorry wurz,was not having a pop at you buddy :icon_redface:

ouch!! sorry you think that chas, its not the case here mate, i've just been left high and dry so unfortunately summats had to be sacrificed :wallbash:

cheers, wurz

1. Davyt63

2. Lighthunter

3. hunter1989

4. rossi_j

8. Si and Laura

11.Nathan R

14.Mark vining

15.Owen vinnig

16.Darryl ( marksman )

24.ANDY&ARCHIE

26.AndyZ

27.Sam (Ron Weasley)

28.Phantom

29.Matt Hooks

32.Harvey1972 ??

33.Fred

34.Scuba1

35.paulxpalir & Lisa

36.Rekowski

39.Webby1

40.edster99

41.Daz 7

bold can make it!

regards

davy

Cheeky git :icon_eek:

I got hair now you know :tongue2:

Still I've polished the silver tonight. It looks great and looking at that new list buddy I may have a 1 in 22 ish chance :laugh:

Now I'd better get some kip as I dont want Owen and Sue knocking me out of my brand new bed, like the postie and other delivery man did yesterday and this morning!

See y'awl Tomorrow :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

hi bill

weather is looking good all week end buddy,jump in ya car and come up for the day!

just about set now,van all packed.

drive safely and Chaz & i will see you all there!

regards

Davy

hi bill

weather is looking good all week end buddy,jump in ya car and come up for the day!

just about set now,van all packed.

drive safely and Chaz & i will see you all there!

regards

Davy

Hi Davy.

Family commitments mate.

Maybe, just maybe see you at the next one :thumbs:

Take care, have fun.

Bill.