daihatsu fourtrak

had mine about 3 years for my own peice of mind i recently replaced all filters bearings brakes coil springs shocks tyres for genrals atn wheel spacers turnd her into a pickup for shooting i must admit none of it needed doing only tyres coils brakes belt was done at just before i bought it never has let me down great truck but sadly it now has to go for a newer truck as is now required for both work and play :thumbdown:

post-25936-0-15610700-1296713606_thumb.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i used a transit bulkhead with window cut it to shape and fixed at several points then mastic in joints pucker job clean it has made the cab air tight then i did the back out with alloy checker platei

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've owned a lot of 4x4's and at the moment am having a love affair with a frontera, which is a poor mans RR :laugh:

The problem with a Fourtrak is finding one that has had an easy life. The trucks were designed for hard work and were able to take some serious punishment. If you can find a good one, grab it with both hands.

As already said, got to be diesel. Not because of the cost of running but IMHO there are many other benefits to using diesel off road.

John

• 4 weeks later...

I've owned a lot of 4x4's and at the moment am having a love affair with a frontera, which is a poor mans RR :laugh:

The problem with a Fourtrak is finding one that has had an easy life. The trucks were designed for hard work and were able to take some serious punishment. If you can find a good one, grab it with both hands.

As already said, got to be diesel. Not because of the cost of running but IMHO there are many other benefits to using diesel off road.

John

ive a 98 Rreg fourtrack hasnt done 70k yet run like a dream goes anywere i was thinking of getting something smaller as my permission is all good hard track and only round the corner from me .talking of hard work mine has only ever been used on weekends and the odd holiday any takers.