daihatsu fourtrak

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i used a transit bulkhead with window cut it to shape and fixed at several points then mastic in joints pucker job clean it has made the cab air tight then i did the back out with alloy checker platei

Posted Images

i have a feildman 98 plate and took off the back and turnd her into a pickup truck 32ml wheel spacers genral gripper tyres it goes anywhere . couldnt do with out her :thumbs:

th_Image0042.jpg

out of interest noel, what did you use to fill the gap behind the front two seats?

There good things, Hard to find tidy ones at a reasonable price now though. There quite good on diesel and pleanty of power, Not bad off road so long as youve got a decent set of tyres. Watch out for rusty sills, and the trailing arms on the back, They crack, then snap! Both easy fixes though.

:thumbs:

GOOD OFF ROAD JUST GET GOOD TYERS :toast:

how good off road? any faults? any good on deisel? any info would be nice. cheers

hi yes 4 track are good value for money 30s on mpg some are poor on body work but reliable mechanics parts available early ones are leaf sprung so are a bit bouncy but less complicated to fix than later indipendent models i use 1 myself and get around off road fine. Buy one infact by mine need estate car cos carnt afford to run 2 cars any more