opronics blue eye

hi people just thinking with all the lamps on the market and the threads on them im still useing a blue eye personley i think its a cracking lamp ive tried the lightforce and got a lazerlight good lamps but still prefer the blue eye anyone still esing these lamps opinions please .

hi people just thinking with all the lamps on the market and the threads on them im still useing a blue eye personley i think its a cracking lamp ive tried the lightforce and got a lazerlight good lamps but still prefer the blue eye anyone still esing these lamps opinions please .

i had blue eye years ago fookin great wee lamp :thumbs:

i loaned my out to a so called friend and never saw it back and he moved away :thumbdown:

i had blue eye years ago fookin great wee lamp :thumbs:

i loaned my out to a so called friend and never saw it back and he moved away :thumbdown:

thats my opnion mate great lamps rain fog light nights the beam always the same.

HERE ya go £61 , from this marrine shop.. you can get them from the usa for about $30 -40 dollars

http://marinestore.c.../MTKB-4001.html

Spot on mate great link.

Wonder if they do filters?

Only £51 here!!

Also a roof mounted version available I believe

http://www.marinemeg...BASE&gb_exvat=1

Edited by masmiffy

Used one for years only down fall sealed beam unit if the bulb went you had to buy the lense with the bulb.

Yeh.....used them for years but the sealed unit was a pain in the arse..... Bulbs were a major let down of a very good lamp and not the cheapest to replace either.