home made tube traps

i still think its a clone of an approved trap,and will use it as sutch

I remember speaking to a chinese guy about intellectual property theft,he told me that as long as there are one or two slight differences to the original your green to go,you couldnt knock up a kania type could you?I priced Kanias in Bulk(500)in Canada,the 2000 works out at £18.80 and the 2500 was £15.65,this was the basic trap price bough in bulk and without shipping costs etc.You want to think about producing some of your ideas.

hi mackem pm sent ..... nomater what one tries to do or make there will always be others on here more than other plsaces who will knock others lol good tho love all that stuff,, the cania is a bit of piss to make but i want couse i think the trap is shit,, same as the tube trap i pissed a few off with showing how easy it is to make.why pay £40 pluss for trapsv like that when a simple body grip trap does a better job,, more versatile etc and can be set whe one needs to be set,, and you only have to look at the like of fnt fur tradders to get some good ones for as little as £3 each,, and before the men behind the bmi body grip star shoutuing they aint passeds in this country that bollocks sleepy creek do a good one and they cklassed as a clone trap to pass,, how some can sewll a 110 for £11 beats me ,,anyway makem my rant done now but yes i dont make them tube traps fdor the reason i said above,,i make one more for a man i said i will do for ant thats them all done forgotten about

• Like 1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WELL DONE MATE ,     IF THEY WORK ... AND WORK WELL ............. I WOULD USE THEM .......   OF COURSE YOU WILL GET THE PEDDLERS SCREAMING DEFRA AT YOU ,.... FECK EM !   IVE LEARNT A LOT AB

i cannot see how these "clones " are illegal,its bin said before, the law states that you can use clones, thats how all the folk that use chinky crap get away with it. if logan can make a better trap

Good work logun keep up the good work and never mind all the pessimist comments !!!

Posted Images

nice them

He has a flair for it mate,not just saying it for effect,theres a couple of guys on here who are innovators,and I dont think they are in it for the cash but rather the love of the game,Snareman is another(Whens his book coming out?),Woodga is also top of his game as is P&G,guys like this hide their lights under a bushel.

• Like 1

i post some pics up before next week end of the doc type trap,, once again as good and as strong as but made for £5 max,, i make one in two hours so aint bad,, so lads few dark cold nights on they way and what better way to spend them than bending some steel and wire,,,, pluss saving a lot of coin to :thumbs:

• Like 2

i post some pics up before next week end of the doc type trap,, once again as good and as strong as but made for £5 max,, i make one in two hours so aint bad,, so lads few dark cold nights on they way and what better way to spend them than bending some steel and wire,,,, pluss saving a lot of coin to :thumbs:

So it's £5 for materials PLUS two hours work?

By my reckoning that's at least £35.

This is all well and good if you have the skills and the time (and don't care about breaking the law), but what about those who are too busy doing the job to sit around all day making copies?

This is all well and good if you have the skills and the time (and don't care about breaking the law), but what about those who are too busy doing the job to sit around all day making copies?

i work 6 days a week,from 6.30 to 6.pm running my own construction buisseness, i come home and make things like traps just cause it relaxes me. yes £5 for materials and as im doing it in my own time and dont sell any im making big savings to myselfe.

breaking the law ??? get real if i wrote a book about murder would be classed as insiteing to kill ? plus i know if a trap is humane or not and i dont need no goverment official telling me other wise.

• Like 1

i work 6 days a week,from 6.30 to 6.pm running my own construction buisseness, i come home and make things like traps just cause it relaxes me. yes £5 for materials and as im doing it in my own time and dont sell any im making big savings to myselfe.

breaking the law ??? get real if i wrote a book about murder would be classed as insiteing to kill ? plus i know if a trap is humane or not and i dont need no goverment official telling me other wise.

Logun, all credit to you for wanting to sit down and (possibly) improve on an existing trap, but do you have to look down your nose at those who choose not to?

I don't build traps for a few reasons:

1. I don't have the skills to do so.
  2. I don't have the time to do so
  3. If I did, they wouldn't be legal to use.

Now let me just explain what I mean by that.

Firstly, I'm currently working from dawn till dusk seven days a week. When I get in after a long days work the last thing I want to do it disapear into the workshop to make traps. I prefer to use my 'downtime' (what little there is) with my friends and family relaxing.

Secondly, as a professional, I couldn't risk getting caught using traps that aren't legal. I've a thriving business here, and a prosecution would do my reputation no good at all. I suppose that a simple comparison with the building trade would be building regulations. Would you ignore them just to save a few quid? I doubt it.

I'm not knocking people who want to inovate and improve on what we have available; but your attitude seems to suggest that you think that everyone should do what you do and build their own traps, and somehow, that makes you better than those of us who don't.

Logun, all credit to you for wanting to sit down and (possibly) improve on an existing trap, but do you have to look down your nose at those who choose not to?

I don't build traps for a few reasons:

1. I don't have the skills to do so.
  2. I don't have the time to do so
  3. If I did, they wouldn't be legal to use.

Now let me just explain what I mean by that.

Firstly, I'm currently working from dawn till dusk seven days a week. When I get in after a long days work the last thing I want to do it disapear into the workshop to make traps. I prefer to use my 'downtime' (what little there is) with my friends and family relaxing.

Secondly, as a professional, I couldn't risk getting caught using traps that aren't legal. I've a thriving business here, and a prosecution would do my reputation no good at all. I suppose that a simple comparison with the building trade would be building regulations. Would you ignore them just to save a few quid? I doubt it.

I'm not knocking people who want to inovate and improve on what we have available; but your attitude seems to suggest that you think that everyone should do what you do and build their own traps, and somehow, that makes you better than those of us who don't.

mate read what you just said. why would i think that every one should build they own traps for ..as you said some cant ,and im good at laying bricks,, thasts my job ,but if i can make a few traps guess others can,

a\nd how or where do you think i look down my nose at others wgho cant as you say ?? im the type who stands away and dont mix with most,and i really aint someone who tries to tell others how to go about they bussiness,, from day one i posted threads that saves people a few notes,,, thats all i set out to do,, i keep myselfe to mysewlfe etc but help friends out who needs it.

from the piost you added on here i guess there some sour grapes for some reason ? pleasee pm me with any other discussions please and please not on open forum.

logun ;)

• Like 1

my i also add r.docks.. there is nothing new about the doc trap,, the trtigger is a new thing,,they tryied to make it better ,, and others trying to do the same,, so yes i am trying to improve on some of the traps out there.. had to think od a new one when every angle has been coverd over the last thousand years or so but i will try to improve whats out there at my own expence,time,and love for trying and doing so.

i cannot see how these "clones " are illegal,its bin said before, the law states that you can use clones, thats how all the folk that use chinky crap get away with it. if logan can make a better trap or improve on whats out there then good on him, if no one developed anything or tried summat different, we would still be living in caves

• Like 3

i cannot see how these "clones " are illegal,its bin said before, the law states that you can use clones, thats how all the folk that use chinky crap get away with it. if logan can make a better trap or improve on whats out there then good on him, if no one developed anything or tried summat different, we would still be living in caves

moley as you said to me in the past,best keep my ideas to myselfe and a few close friends,,guess your wright and save a lot of shit on here lol,,