home made tube traps

a message on face book of all places teling me english nature are looking into the ilegal traps of mine

Warned off by the trap-mafia,how petty,do a how to guide with diagrams,absolutely nothing they can do about it,be lucky Logun.

• Like 1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WELL DONE MATE ,     IF THEY WORK ... AND WORK WELL ............. I WOULD USE THEM .......   OF COURSE YOU WILL GET THE PEDDLERS SCREAMING DEFRA AT YOU ,.... FECK EM !   IVE LEARNT A LOT AB

i cannot see how these "clones " are illegal,its bin said before, the law states that you can use clones, thats how all the folk that use chinky crap get away with it. if logan can make a better trap

Good work logun keep up the good work and never mind all the pessimist comments !!!

Posted Images

i know mackem , i tried to help others savbe some notes and maybe make some traps.. i know the people i upset lol tossers ,,but i dont need the hassle and once againto all them who pm ed me i dont sell traps,,lads ,, ,,but i want roll over to have my bellie tickled ,, so look english nature, and there are some reading this who are a big part of them im sure. email me ,pm me ?.no threats please.. inform me and talk to me. ive pissed a few off aint i lol well f**k u..

I for one, doubt that EN are interested in Loguns trap making.

While I disagree with using home made copies of traps, there is no reason to stop making them.

I'm quite sure that the investigators at English Nature wouldn't be sending messages via facebook if they had genuine concerns.

Someone is in fantasy land.

Keep amusing yourself and trying to improve what we've got available Logun - just be careful not to be caught using or selling/giving them away.

did i say english nature sent me a message on face book ? no i was told by some one on face book.,,do me a massive one mate just go and die you c**t., you bore me so f**k off.knob.

You are so eloquent :thumbs:

So someone on facebook has said 'be careful' or whatever and you seriously think that EN are investigating you?

Sad.

I'm sure they have better things to do than investigate some tight wad trying to save a few quid by knocking up cheap copies of approved traps for their own use.

That is, of course, unless you've been selling them.... or using them........ or offering them for sale somewhere.

As I said in my earlier post, you are obviously a skilled chap who is interested in improving the available traps. I'm pretty sure that EN have bigger fish to fry.

Cue more verbal abuse...........

IF he wanted to there is nothing that can be done if he was to sell some of his traps, he has always said he would never sell them, he is just stating how easy it can be done by someone with some extra time and the knowhow, it is up to the 'buyer' what they do with the trap not the seller.

keep up the good work logun

Edited by nod
  • Like 1

did i say english nature sent me a message on face book ? no i was told by some one on face book.,,do me a massive one mate just go and die you c**t., you bore me so f**k off.knob.

So someone on facebook has said 'be careful' or whatever and you seriously think that EN are investigating you?

Sad.

I'm sure they have better things to do than investigate some tight wad trying to save a few quid by knocking up cheap copies of approved traps for their own use.

That is, of course, unless you've been selling them.... or using them........ or offering them for sale somewhere.

As I said in my earlier post, you are obviously a skilled chap who is interested in improving the available traps. I'm pretty sure that EN have bigger fish to fry.

look tosser.

• Like 1

Sad.

no nomore abuse..just let me bbe ok

IF he wanted to there is nothing that can be done if he was to sell some of his traps, he has always said he would never sell them, he is just stating how easy it can be done by someone with some extra time and the knowhow, it is up to the 'buyer' what they do with the trap not the seller.

You, like Logun are misunderstanding my post.

I've no problem with anyone making their own traps.

I've no problem with anyone trying to improve the traps we have. Why would I? Without the capable engineers we've had in the past we would probably not have the traps available that we do.

I don't even have a problem with Logun, or anyone else who makes traps selling a few to collectors and interested parties.

The only issue I have with the original post is that he is making out that those companies that are selling approved traps are somehow 'ripping' people off, and that there is no need to use approved traps. Those who go through the legal and expensive process of designing, manufacturing and marketing traps, and then getting them approved for use deserve a return on their investment, and I would never begrudge anyone earning a living.

As a responsible trapper, I, like many others, have to adhere to the law of the land if I want to continue to trap into the future.

I do also have a huge issue with people that fail to debate issues properly and feel the need to throw around personal abuse and foul language at every opportunity.

look tosser..i spent all my life almost trying to make traps, Ive spent years making them trying new designs our etc,, Ive got a book load here.. do you think i would put my inventions on here ?? my designs ? lol you thick or what loll..i keep them to myself .. but they will be available.. i got lots to go to approval ... guess that all want get it but i'm confident that withing the next few years i will have traps made and for sale in the uk..and approved .. so i guess you be buying a few lol. so let me get on know,no more sarky remarks please.. just let me do what i want to .

Logun, I'm really not that interested in what traps you are making. If you are making traps and want to share the information with others then that is your choice. If you choose to share that information, then you shouldn't get your knickers in a twist when someone points out that all spring traps need to be approved by statute before they can be used in the UK.

If, at some stage in the future you get new designs approved and marketed, then yes, I like many others are likely to try them out. But I'm not sure how sucessful you will be at marketing them yourself given your attitude to anyone who questions your 'lifetime of experience'.

Perhaps you could try and make a post without the abuse? I doubt it, but I just thought I'd ask.

The design has been around for a while in the US Duffy, and was approved for use in the UK a couple of years ago.

http://www.magnumtra.../tube-trap.html

The UK version has been modified slightly, with extra killing bars and an uprated spring. The other big advantage is that it has a built in tunnel.

The cost is considered by some to be high at £54, but you get what you pay for in this day and age.

Edited by R. Docks

You, like Logun are misunderstanding my post.

I've no problem with anyone making their own traps.

I've no problem with anyone trying to improve the traps we have. Why would I? Without the capable engineers we've had in the past we would probably not have the traps available that we do.

I don't even have a problem with Logun, or anyone else who makes traps selling a few to collectors and interested parties.

The only issue I have with the original post is that he is making out that those companies that are selling approved traps are somehow 'ripping' people off, and that there is no need to use approved traps. Those who go through the legal and expensive process of designing, manufacturing and marketing traps, and then getting them approved for use deserve a return on their investment, and I would never begrudge anyone earning a living.

As a responsible trapper, I, like many others, have to adhere to the law of the land if I want to continue to trap into the future.

I do also have a huge issue with people that fail to debate issues properly and feel the need to throw around personal abuse and foul language at every opportunity.

look tosser..i spent all my life almost trying to make traps, Ive spent years making them trying new designs our etc,, Ive got a book load here.. do you think i would put my inventions on here ?? my designs ? lol you thick or what loll..i keep them to myself .. but they will be available.. i got lots to go to approval ... guess that all want get it but i'm confident that withing the next few years i will have traps made and for sale in the uk..and approved .. so i guess you be buying a few lol. so let me get on know,no more sarky remarks please.. just let me do what i want to .

Logun, I'm really not that interested in what traps you are making. If you are making traps and want to share the information with others then that is your choice. If you choose to share that information, then you shouldn't get your knickers in a twist when someone points out that all spring traps need to be approved by statute before they can be used in the UK.

If, at some stage in the future you get new designs approved and marketed, then yes, I like many others are likely to try them out. But I'm not sure how successful you will be at marketing them yourself given your attitude to anyone who questions your 'lifetime of experience'.

Perhaps you could try and make a post without the abuse? I doubt it, but I just thought I'd ask.

look there has been no 0ne who spent all they effort designs etc to make a british trap from the fenn trap.. there is no one making new approved traps in the uk for uk trappers,, no one in the last 20 years have spent the time trying to approve new traps ..you said british engineers ? lol who,, ? tell me who makes approved traps here ? no one.. there are traps approved from the states,made there from the states etc ,but how do you say they spend they time to design ,market etc,,your so wrong..as you said spring traps do need approval ,but i often think the people who grant them are often the wrong people to do so.. so. there some good people on heree who got more experiance trapping than most,, they know [bANNED TEXT] from wrong, would nevetr set out to set a trap that may hurrt a captive.. so to me the whole idea of approved dont mean jack shit.

ps c**t