home made tube traps

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WELL DONE MATE ,     IF THEY WORK ... AND WORK WELL ............. I WOULD USE THEM .......   OF COURSE YOU WILL GET THE PEDDLERS SCREAMING DEFRA AT YOU ,.... FECK EM !   IVE LEARNT A LOT AB

i cannot see how these "clones " are illegal,its bin said before, the law states that you can use clones, thats how all the folk that use chinky crap get away with it. if logan can make a better trap

Good work logun keep up the good work and never mind all the pessimist comments !!!

Posted Images

there are five new traps designs tht will be submitted for approval soon.sorry i cant put pics up of them due to copy right ,but hopefully there will be british traps for the british boys .and they want cost a fortune as the inports do. :thumbs:

Very good effort but sadly it needs to be approved like the trap though

appoval dosent mean it dont kill !!

look lads you can go on all you like about aproval of my tube trap.i still think its a clone of an approved trap,and will use it as sutch.i made it cause i dident find some of the approved traps to be humane for my taste."goes to show how good the aproval system is!!.it works well, and in a humane way.i dont need some white shirt govermrent official to tell me my trap is or not humane.ive been trapping hunting for 30 + years now and think of it as part of my life style.ive always put animal welfare first ,and will continue to.thats why i made the tube trap.i will continue to use them aproved or not.and if the day comes when im challenged over it i will fight my corner.

Go Logun .

:D

:icon_redface: am confused now so tube traps are illegal? :whistling: dont tell the rats and they wont know :doh: ,,lol can you make catch alive tube traps? made out of alarm clocks springs nd down fall pipes with mesh on one end? :hmm:

im sure you could if you wanted to hickmick.

• 9 months later...
i still think its a clone of an approved trap,and will use it as sutch

I remember speaking to a chinese guy about intellectual property theft,he told me that as long as there are one or two slight differences to the original your green to go,you couldnt knock up a kania type could you?I priced Kanias in Bulk(500)in Canada,the 2000 works out at £18.80 and the 2500 was £15.65,this was the basic trap price bough in bulk and without shipping costs etc.You want to think about producing some of your ideas.