Night Vision Sights

Currently using Night vision sights on my Remmington semi auto.22 Very pleased with the results bought them from the soviet bazaar or Hebredean tech house as they are now known

Have also CZ bruno .17 use for daywork and just bought the daystate air ranger looking at the new night vision scope attachment which means you dont have to have a dedicated rifle for NV has anyone got one or tried one what are they like ??????????

been looking for you, but can't say that I've come across a dual purpose job :hmm: , what you could do is mail someone like Blackpool Air Rifles, Targetsports or Uttings and they could probably recommend a supplier.

Mind you, what I've done in the past is do a "google" on something and they usually find a review site for me.........Al :drink:

dont think there is such a thing the best you will find is a heavy duty filter that will go over the nv scope it will let in enough light to zero in the day but its not up to much.you can use quick release scope mounts but will have to check zero.

Hi lads

Heart of wales yes you can buy a unit that turns a day time scope into a

nite vision scope if go to airgun bbs have a look in reveiws or optics pages

theres a couple of lads on there that sell them merlin or somethink like that

I`ve got one my self but mine is the yukon version it`s a better pic than any

gen 1 unit i`ve looked through

cheers stu

Heart of wales have a look here

http://www.nightvisionsupplies.co.uk/

Guest Magwitch

iam going to see a demo of the merlin friday will let you know what its like, the fella reckons its good for a 100 yards on rabbit with a decent illuminator :thumbs-up:

Edited by Magwitch
Hi lads

Heart of wales yes you can buy a unit that turns a day time scope into a

nite vision scope if go to airgun bbs have a look in reveiws or optics pages

theres a couple of lads on there that sell them merlin or somethink like that

I`ve got one my self but mine is the yukon version it`s a better pic than any

gen 1 unit i`ve looked through

cheers stu

Heart of wales have a look here

http://www.nightvisionsupplies.co.uk/

Thanks for the help also looking at hebredean tech house

i've had a gen1 n/v for the past 4 yrs, i wasn't empressed with it. I put it on my deadly rapid7 and went up Donks farm wheres there rats. with a added on ir from yukon in those pitch black big sheds the rats didn't know we were there :clapper: , shot 9 first nite then another 15 or so the next :)

I got a piece of infra red filter glass here so last nite i put it on a tunell then added it to my clulite then clippped it on the gen1 nite site WOWWWWWWWWW wat a diference it made i reckon it could see a fox at 150yrds now.

Was gonna use it up the father in laws tonite to shoot rats around his chickens, but its too windy :(

If you want a day/nite combo go for the ARCHER from starlight its a gen3 and its hand held to spot then in seconds it can fit to your scope by just a twist, haven't seen them work yet but have been told good things about them and read good write ups. Also was told don't go for the £1300 yes £1300 lol thats a commercail tube go for the £1600 upwards type more better tube and clarity.

Not bad for me first post lol

Bry

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:icon_eek: F*cks Meeee, Bry! At THAT sort of money, for Just The Sight, I'd expect to be able to open the door, send the thing out there and have it track, find, shoot and fetch the bloody fox back to me!!!

And you use kit like That on an air gun? Against rats??? Ever heard of " Contrac ", mate? :laugh:

Anyway, welcome aboard, mate! :D

To get the best out of infa red sights you can always get an infa red filter for your lamp.It makes a lot of difference to your infa red equipment if you also use an infa red filter on your lamp.You can see a lot further and a lot clearer.A filter for the Clulite range is £22.50 and a filter for the Striker is £85.I use both and it does make your equipment a lot more powerful.

:icon_eek: F*cks Meeee, Bry! At THAT sort of money, for Just The Sight, I'd expect to be able to open the door, send the thing out there and have it track, find, shoot and fetch the bloody fox back to me!!!

And you use kit like That on an air gun? Against rats??? Ever heard of " Contrac ", mate? :laugh:

Anyway, welcome aboard, mate! :D

DS the starlight is mainly if u got lampshy foxes, ask donks how the gen 1 worked on those rats :D was great fun better than watching tv on on the pc lol

Nice to be here, some good reading on here mate

Bry

Edited by BRY