flapping tracks

and also you have wansbeck too

I was at Wansbeck. (Cambois, Blyth), last sunday for the Whippet Open. It's still going strong for the Greyhounds, trialing every day, and racing a couple of times a week.

Cheers.

(Cambois, Blyth), along with all the other flapping tracks,should be shut down,causes no end of grief for us officers,due the local half-wit trying to win some beer money.Not so long ago :censored::censored: some fooker from wansbeck poured petrol onto a greyhound and set fire to it.Was the worst thing that was posted to our wildlife division.

Edited by BIG ZOOK

I was at Wansbeck. (Cambois, Blyth), last sunday for the Whippet Open. It's still going strong for the Greyhounds, trialing every day, and racing a couple of times a week.

Cheers.

(Cambois, Blyth), along with all the other flapping tracks,should be shut down,causes no end of grief for us officers,due the local half-wit trying to win some beer money.Not so long ago :censored::censored: some fooker from wansbeck poured petrol onto a greyhound and set fire to it.Was the worst thing that was posted to our wildlife division.

So you want to close ALL flapping tracks because of ONE "half wit" ? Would you close ALL Whippet tracks because off ONE "half wit" ? Would you ban ALL Lurcher and Terrier work because of ONE "half wit" ? What about football, rugby, etc.; would you ban them ALL because of the actions of ONE "half wit" ? ANY cruelty to dogs is abhorent, but what is the "Wildlife Divisions" remit with Greyhounds ? They aren't "wildlife"

Cheers.

Cheers.

So you want to close ALL flapping tracks because of ONE "half wit" ? Would you close ALL Whippet tracks because off ONE "half wit" ? Would you ban ALL Lurcher and Terrier work because of ONE "half wit" ? What about football, rugby, etc.; would you ban them ALL because of the actions of ONE "half wit" ? ANY cruelty to dogs is abhorent, but what is the "Wildlife Divisions" remit with Greyhounds ? They aren't "wildlife"

Cheers.

Well said mate, think you're wasting your time replying to this one, after reading some of his other posts I'm wondering if there's not something missing.:hmm:

Cheers.

Cheers.

Well said mate, think you're wasting your time replying to this one, after reading some of his other posts I'm wondering if there's not something missing.:hmm:

Yeah; on this post he wants ALL flapping tracks closed down, but on another thread he says he runs his two year old Greyhound at his local track !!

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski

Cheers.

your the biggest halfwit on here, cant find any reference to a greyhound being doused in petrol and set on fire, apart from yours.

Cheers.

your the biggest halfwit on here, cant find any reference to a greyhound being doused in petrol and set on fire, apart from yours.

Now the dog was not burned at the track :censored: but at the disused factory site next door to the track after a meeting .The bloke was aprehended :gunsmilie: and charged as follows,along with various other animal/wildlife crimes against his wards.He also lived on a local caravan site.

Cheers.

Now the dog was not burned at the track :censored: but at the disused factory site next door to the track after a meeting .The bloke was aprehended :gunsmilie: and charged as follows,along with various other animal/wildlife crimes against his wards.He also lived on a local caravan site.

could you post a link because i cant seem to find anything on it.

Cheers.

As far as I know, there is NO disused factory site next to Cambois track ! It's next to the old pit baths ! And there isn't a caravan site for many miles around Cambois. If you have any REAL proof of these accusations, perhaps you could cut and paste them ?

Cheers.

Cheers.

As far as I know, there is NO disused factory site next to Cambois track ! It's next to the old pit baths ! And there isn't a caravan site for many miles around Cambois. If you have any REAL proof of these accusations, perhaps you could cut and paste them ?

Cheers.

NO need to post any information,that might contravene ,the freedom of information act 2000.An iron works factory(vald birn)was less tha 100m from the track.There are several caravan sites ,within 10 miles from the track.End of.

Big zook i mean crobinc fuk of back home you yank shit stirir

And you my son ,should fook off back to kindergarten.I suggest ,you start with the,peter and jane books.

"Big Zook", who are you, realy ??? You talk about "officers" and "wildlife divisions", etc ! Are you on a piss take, or are you realy a snide ? You're playing a dangerous game, either way !!

And you my son ,should fook off back to kindergarten.I suggest ,you start with the,peter and jane books.

"Big Zook", who are you, realy ??? You talk about "officers" and "wildlife divisions", etc ! Are you on a piss take, or are you realy a snide ? You're playing a dangerous game, either way !!

Now ! how does it matter to you,who i am?.We dont play games over this end mate.Read post 18,that is where i`ll leave the topic :boogie: and not get drawn into nonsensical tit 4 tat postings.

Now ! how does it matter to you,who i am?.We dont play games over this end mate.Read post 18,that is where i`ll leave the topic :boogie: and not get drawn into nonsensical tit 4 tat postings.

ANTI !!