my pups i bred???

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With that breeding the least you can do is tie yer dog up, walk 3 metres away from it, hunker down to dog eye level, whistle up yer dog's attention and then press the camera shutter. Mate, you've pro

a dog dont give a f**k if its in a bowl or not so carry on mate :thumbs:

spiderpig invited me over last sunday to have a look at the pups and to have a nice cup of yorkshire tea :D , all i can say is the photo's does not do the pup any justice... he is going to be some dog when he finishes growing ..

all spiderpigs dogs are in top condition and are a credit to him ......

haha this site makes me laugh, get off the lads back only asking how his litter is getting on, most breeders don't give a toss as they only want to see the £££ when the pups are 8weeks old, fair play to you Spiderpig, would be nice for some feed back on the litter, that dog looks like a right lump good luck with him in the future.

PS Give them kennels a clean, get some air fresheners about the place and please buy big pink bowls to feed the dogs, oh I nearly forgot where is the dogs big fluffy bed... :wallbash:

Keep at it and keep hunting rats and rabbits!!

LowLow :thumbs: