decoying.co.uk

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could have done a search on here about them, the little gobshite who runs the place is full of shit, reckons he's an ex bizzy blah blah blah, full of shit.   He was after selling a load of my ge

Hi All, new to this forum game so bear with me :-) I have been dealing with the above establishement forthe past 5 weeks,i ordered a rotary machine and have yet to recieve it.... Has anyone had deali

Now then Shooterman, I placed an order earlier this year and it never came from Decoying.co.uk. I ended up speaking to BASC regarding their crap service, I was trying to buy some FUD Duck decoys and

They are nothing less than crooks this Decoying.co.uk mob - well done BASC !

I have been stung by them for over £200. Keep getting fobbed off by them over the phone and even had it put down on me because apparently I was getting 'upset'. Looks like BASC and Trading standards are on their case. I will be phoning those two tomorrow. We need to get this message around all the shooting clubs and magazines to stop others getting the same treatment. They do respond to email so thats worth a try. Have given up phoning now as you are wasting your breath. The last email I recieved was threatening to take me to court because I said I was going to Trading Standards. Great service.

Edited by GoosewingGrey

They are nothing less than crooks this Decoying.co.uk mob - well done BASC !

I have been stung by them for over £200. Keep getting fobbed off by them over the phone and even had it put down on me because apparently I was getting 'upset'. Looks like BASC and Trading standards are on their case. I will be phoning those two tomorrow. We need to get this message around all the shooting clubs and magazines to stop others getting the same treatment. Does anyone else want to go down there and sort these clowns out? I know I will be if my order isn't here tomorrow

I was stung for £100 odd, took me months to get a refund which only happened when I filed a small claims against them.

They are a complete disgrace - do they still attend game fairs etc? if they do I cant believe that someone hasnt laid into them!

the only broblem with that is we are one,s coursing the trouble then, get thrown out .

and if the old bill gets involved, well then thats a criminal record (threatening behaviour) and thats your licences gone, no i think we are doing it right hit them in the pocket . not the face :whistling:

My boss bought and paid for 2 of them terminator floaters from that company on the 6/01/11 still not here so he keeps ringing them and they must of said they have been dispatched about 10 times on different occasions. What a bunch of wa***rs they really are when he phoned today one of them said it was paul he was speaking to and they would ring him back. You guessed it no call so he phoned them back and said he spoke to paul this morning he said you carn't of he's been left 3 month. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Edited by bobby b

got my money back today ordered goods in august last year, rang them loads of times and tolled the same old crap. was asked to leave my number with them and someone will call back, but no call, so decided yesterday to let the missis call them and say she was from trading standards department and they put the money back in my bank acount, fooking wankers :thumbdown:

Never mind it will soon be show season and Im sure that they will be at some of the shows trying to rob more hunters.....Might be worth dropping into thier tradestand for some answers....When I posted on the deer stalking Directory Deako asked me to phone him at the shop,I think I will hold off and drop in at one of the shows Its always better face to face........

Edited by Night Hunter
  • 1 month later...

Hi all, just had an e-mail from BASC saying that they have an appeal approaching shortly regarding Decoying.co.uk. Presumably Decoying want to get back in with BASC. I urge you all to contact David Ilsley (BASC) regarding Decoying and your experiences so that they negate the appeal. The more organisations that refuse to endorse this company the better off other shooters will be. The power of the internet will help and eventually this company will either get the message or go under :boogie:

I was stung for £100 odd, took me months to get a refund which only happened when I filed a small claims against them.

They are a complete disgrace - do they still attend game fairs etc? if they do I cant believe that someone hasnt laid into them!

I'm sure their comeuppance will be in the first class post. Soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up, good thing i saw this, as I will be buying some deeks in the very near future. :notworthy:

What would hurt them the most (financhilly) would be to find a way to draw their missdealings to the attention to google & such like. (I think it's impossable at the moment/no legislation for search engions) have them thrown off of all the search listings! :blink:

Other than that, ... Does anyone know a bunch of anties that would like to 'meet' a dealer. :whistling::gunsmilie:

• 2 months later...

Sounds like an en masse posse of pee'd off customers arriving at the store ath the same time demanding their money back is in order. No threats or violence etc as we are all better than that (and want to preserve our sgc's and fac's).

1 or 2 angry punters they can turf out and deal with, but a few dozen? That is a different matter...