decoying.co.uk

hi again everyone .just popped on to say that we are doin really well ,returning customers ,

we have had a few phone calls off people thinkin we r decoying uk complaining about there missing goods ...but once we explain we r not them they ask can we get the goods ...and we do .

i think a few of the phone calls r just to check up on us ,thats fine ..it gives us a chance to set the record straight .

just a bit confused ..someone sed on a earlier post that we sell on ebay and have no feedback ..we do sell on e bay and have got great feedback 100% ....merry christmas everyone ..hope 2012 is a good 1 for all of u x

• 2 months later...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could have done a search on here about them, the little gobshite who runs the place is full of shit, reckons he's an ex bizzy blah blah blah, full of shit.   He was after selling a load of my ge

Hi All, new to this forum game so bear with me :-) I have been dealing with the above establishement forthe past 5 weeks,i ordered a rotary machine and have yet to recieve it.... Has anyone had deali

Now then Shooterman, I placed an order earlier this year and it never came from Decoying.co.uk. I ended up speaking to BASC regarding their crap service, I was trying to buy some FUD Duck decoys and

• 2 weeks later...

ordered pigoen magnet package over the phone on the 9/2/12 took credit card number the money was taken off more or less straight away on the 12/2/12 never received my order till the 5/3/12 . sent totally differant decoys instead of airpro said that they would be posted out at a later date but would give me these docoys as a good gesture also when l received my order their was no charger or battery still waiting phoned today also sent an e-mail to them replyed and said that they had posted them out l will hold my breath as it was a real effort just trying to get the equipment l received lot of phonecalls and stopped e-mailing as no reply and l will get back to their business is in a lot of trouble and it is also illegal them taking money out of peoples bank account and receiving no goods on time cash is hard to make these day without being ripped off by supposedly your fellow feildsportman.

• Like 1

ordered pigoen magnet package over the phone on the 9/2/12 took credit card number the money was taken off more or less straight away on the 12/2/12 never received my order till the 5/3/12 . sent totally differant decoys instead of airpro said that they would be posted out at a later date but would give me these docoys as a good gesture also when l received my order their was no charger or battery still waiting phoned today also sent an e-mail to them replyed and said that they had posted them out l will hold my breath as it was a real effort just trying to get the equipment l received lot of phonecalls and stopped e-mailing as no reply and l will get back to their business is in a lot of trouble and it is also illegal them taking money out of peoples bank account and receiving no goods on time cash is hard to make these day without being ripped off by supposedly your fellow feildsportman.

You should contact your credit card company and explain to them what has happened,they should be able to help .

i to all regarding this company have be shooting fo nearly 30 years and this is the worst mail order firm i have ever dealt with got a pigoen magnet took it out for the first time on17/3/12 to shoot pigoens got my decoying pattern set up put out the magnet looking forward to having a good day O and by the way had also to wait on the battery and charger that they never sent along with this so called magnificent pigoen magnet deal bullshit .Put out the magnet amongst the decoys connected up t the battery arms started to go round walked back to settle into the hide turned round and the arms of the magnet where lying on the ground.The levelling arms and the head of the whole magnet had completely worked it way of and could not go back on as there was nothing to hold it on £99.00p down the drain i am not going to even bother sending it back as it took nearly three week to get the bloody thing john deacon and mark taylor should hold their head in shame in regard to the way in which the treat their customers nobody should ever use this company ever again they are fraudsters how the hell do they hold are RFD certificate to sell shotguns and rifles when what they are doing is so wrong they should be chased out of this business by genuine feildsports traders. dae yi no think am a wee bit bitter hahaha.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hi every1

i have been reading all the comments about decoying.co.uk,i have had this website saved to my favorites fof ages now, as i was going to order a pigeon magnet from them.so glad i read the comments not be ordering now, but i do need a good reliable company to order from if anyone could post some on here that they have dealt with before thanks for your help hope to hear from you