decoying.co.uk

I sense some jealousy by a certain member on here :laugh:

Good luck Sharon & Co, and who cares what vehicle anyone drives, or who is an ex bizzy or a bus driver ffs grow up :laugh:

If that's aimed at me?

What am I jealous of?

The 2 RR Sports that Decoying UK used to have parked outside their unit?

You'd be wrong there, I'd rather not have the hassle and bad name they've got, even if it was rewarded by a posh car.

Yes, good luck to Sharon and co, as long as they are who they say they are!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could have done a search on here about them, the little gobshite who runs the place is full of shit, reckons he's an ex bizzy blah blah blah, full of shit.   He was after selling a load of my ge

Hi All, new to this forum game so bear with me :-) I have been dealing with the above establishement forthe past 5 weeks,i ordered a rotary machine and have yet to recieve it.... Has anyone had deali

Now then Shooterman, I placed an order earlier this year and it never came from Decoying.co.uk. I ended up speaking to BASC regarding their crap service, I was trying to buy some FUD Duck decoys and

I sense some jealousy by a certain member on here :laugh:

Good luck Sharon & Co, and who cares what vehicle anyone drives, or who is an ex bizzy or a bus driver ffs grow up :laugh:

If that's aimed at me?

What am I jealous of?

The 2 RR Sports that Decoying UK used to have parked outside their unit?

You'd be wrong there, I'd rather not have the hassle and bad name they've got, even if it was rewarded by a posh car.

Yes, good luck to Sharon and co, as long as they are who they say they are!

time will tell and the truth always comes to the surface :thumbs:

Hi sharon,If you are true to your word and you have nothing to do with Decoying.co.uk,Then I wish you luck in your new venture and I am sure that if you treat customers with the same respect that you would expect yourself then you will shine through with great reviews both on this site and accross the web attracting loads of customers,giving discounts etc... will not help to make you a successful buisiness...... providing a great customer service will......

I am interested to know if it was David from basc that advised you to take legal action ...I can not see how anyone could be prosecuted for being wary of using a company that has so many similarities to another company that has a terrible reputation especially since both are in exactly the same town and from what I can see on this site the only comments made have been highlighting these similarities......

perhaps your response should have read ....

Hi my name is sharon myself and my husband (name) are the owners of DJ Decoying and we would like to set the record straight ,our company has no links with Decoying .co.uk nor do we associate ourselves with them.Our company provides a top level of customer service and our customers will always come first,our aim is to build a great reputation and a returning customer base,we understand that by trading from the same town as Decoying.co.uk we will have to build trust and we can only do this if you give us a chance to prove ourselves. thanks Sharon

• Like 1

I am interested to know if it was David from basc that advised you to take legal action ...

Always makes me chuckle, all the threats of "legal action".

In general this is how it goes...... two to three years waiting for a court hearing, if by chance you win, and can prove damages which is extremely hard to do for any retail business the court my order the defendant to pay charges. Defendant agrees to pay "x" amount per week, then defaults after two months, again another six months wait for a court hearing at your cost, again the defendant loses and starts to pay damages and default costs, then stops three months later and the ball starts rolling again and again and again until one day you wake up and realise that the pittance you were originally awarded isn't really worth all the time and effort.

John

• Like 1

the preson on pigeon watch clearly warned people that we are decoying uk ,but trading under another name .he did not ..at no point say he thought we were .he should not have said that unless he had proof or anything to back him self up with .yes it was david from basc ,and yes we have had advice from our solicitor ,we have got proof printed off the forum as to what he said ,good job i did because not long after my husband left him a voice mail saying who he was and needed to speak to him all the comments were deleted . all we have asked him to do is give us an apology on the forum stating that what he is saying is untrue ....or produce some kind of evidence that we are decoying uk ...something that will be very hard for him to do as like i said we are not . apparently we have a case for deffamation ,as he blatantly stated not what he thought but supposedly what he knows . ,and he named us

i also would just like to say that my husband as been shooting for nearly ,20 yrs he as his dsc level 1 and 2 and as passed shooting tests and the competant tests .we are serious about this business its not something we thought we just might try ,

thank you for giving us the chance to prove our selves it means a lot

Edited by sharonj

i would just like to set the record straight ...we are the other decoying website in wigan and are certainly not associated with decoying . co . uk !!!! we have only been up and running a couple of months . we seen the posts and comments on pigeon watch ,made by will beasley ,my husband rang him up to discuss this ,but surprise surprise ..after he left a voice mail saying who he was ,mr beasley will not answer the phone !! we do know of the reputation decoying uk have and we are nothing like them !! we have spoke to the administrator of pigeon watch (teal ) and he as now removed the posts . we also spoke to david at basc ,as we are trade members ,and we were advised to take legal action ,we spoke to our solicitor today . we do not have a shop we are a web site ,my husband as been shooting for over 15 yrs and does know what he is talking about .we have no wish to "rip " people off we are a genuine website and have had many orders from over here and overseas ,we send the goods out on time everytime and we have a secure payment system (sage pay) .so in future before anyone slags us off ,make sure you know what you are talking about , feel free to ring us we will be happy to put your minds at rest .just because we are in the same town dont tar us with the same brush ,we are genuine and honest

You say you do not have a shop.

Do you have all of the equipment you are advertising on you web site in stock?

To be honest I think the bottom line is that Sharon has stated that her and her husband are nothing to do with the people that have been allegedly ripping people off across the Internet. If this is true, then great but if it's not and believe me there are a lot of people on the Internet, they will be found out and frankly their business will go bang over night. I don't think they have an obligation to explain how they run their business, they do have an obligation to fulfill orders. So lets wait and see, and report back about the service.

John

To be honest I think the bottom line is that Sharon has stated that her and her husband are nothing to do with the people that have been allegedly ripping people off across the Internet. If this is true, then great but if it's not and believe me there are a lot of people on the Internet, they will be found out and frankly their business will go bang over night. I don't think they have an obligation to explain how they run their business, they do have an obligation to fulfill orders. So lets wait and see, and report back about the service.

John

as i said earlier :thumbs:

John

I didnt ask how they run their business.

I wanted to know if they have everything they advertise on their website, in stock.

So when I order something I wont have to wait ages for them to ''get it in''.

we do not have a shop as yet ,we are looking in to getting some premises next year if everything goes to plan ,at the moment we have a unit were we keep all the stock .the most anyone as waited for their purchases is 1 week and that was to 2 customers ,1 in norway and 1 in lativia . we use parcel force express 24 and 48hr delivery service ,so say if you order anything on monday we will book it in with parcel force the same day that if it is before 2pm ,if not the next day ,and the parcel would get to you no later than wednesday ..if ordered later than 2pm the parcel would be delivered thursday ,all the parcels are sent recorded delivery and require a signature .

we dont expect anyone to wait no longer than 1 week for their purchases .

as soon as our stock is running low ,we order replacements which only take 24 hrs to get to us via our suppliers .

Edited by sharonj

we do not have a shop as yet ,we are looking in to getting some premises next year if everything goes to plan ,at the moment we have a unit were we keep all the stock .the most anyone as waited for their purchases is 1 week and that was to 2 customers ,1 in norway and 1 in lativia . we use parcel force express 24 and 48hr delivery service ,so say if you order anything on monday we will book it in with parcel force the same day that if it is before 2pm ,if not the next day ,and the parcel would get to you no later than wednesday ..if ordered later than 2pm the parcel would be delivered thursday ,all the parcels are sent recorded delivery and require a signature .

we dont expect anyone to wait no longer than 1 week for their purchases .

as soon as our stock is running low ,we order replacements which only take 24 hrs to get to us via our suppliers .

Thank you :good:

• 2 weeks later...

I guess from reading this thread that this company will soon be bust :bye: I get the same thing happen to me and my company. I have all plans made from a duck flight, 4dogs, gun, flask and all in the truck and just about to set off when the phone goes and I have to drop it all as one of my collarum traps has a fox attached to it :bad:

But you have to work before play

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

I guess from reading this thread that this company will soon be bust :bye: I get the same thing happen to me and my company. I have all plans made from a duck flight, 4dogs, gun, flask and all in the truck and just about to set off when the phone goes and I have to drop it all as one of my collarum traps has a fox attached to it :bad:

But you have to work before play

Intresting reply I always think its very dangerous to have view on others companies and the way its is run etc.

When your directly promoting your own pest control company on the THL.

If a company is run badly and does go bust then so be it as a 24 year old and MD :hmm: I think you got alot to learn .

Cookie