decoying.co.uk

As you know I started a thread on The Deerstalking Directory and when I pointed out to Deako that the thread had quite a few hits and that It was amasing how Just one of his unsatisfied customer can reach out to so many he must have contacted the mods and the thread was pulled and I dont suppose it will be long before he tries the same on here but I would be very dissapointed If the mods on here pander to him as this is the age of free speech an all ,and if your in buisiness and and you intend on treating one single customer like sh1t then you deserve to be named and shamed.....It was quite a while ago that I was robbed by this company but I'd bet deako has Paid for it over and over and will continue to do so....

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could have done a search on here about them, the little gobshite who runs the place is full of shit, reckons he's an ex bizzy blah blah blah, full of shit.   He was after selling a load of my ge

Hi All, new to this forum game so bear with me :-) I have been dealing with the above establishement forthe past 5 weeks,i ordered a rotary machine and have yet to recieve it.... Has anyone had deali

Now then Shooterman, I placed an order earlier this year and it never came from Decoying.co.uk. I ended up speaking to BASC regarding their crap service, I was trying to buy some FUD Duck decoys and

As you know I started a thread on The Deerstalking Directory and when I pointed out to Deako that the thread had quite a few hits and that It was amasing how Just one of his unsatisfied customer can reach out to so many he must have contacted the mods and the thread was pulled and I dont suppose it will be long before he tries the same on here but I would be very dissapointed If the mods on here pander to him as this is the age of free speech an all ,and if your in buisiness and and you intend on treating one single customer like sh1t then you deserve to be named and shamed.....It was quite a while ago that I was robbed by this company but I'd bet deako has Paid for it over and over and will continue to do so....

I can't imagine it getting pulled, my experience is truthful as I'm sure is yours and plenty of the others, there's no reason the mods or site owner would remove truthful posts.

Fancy that though, an ex policeman who tells lies ............. :laugh:

like i said when the post first started i spoke 2 both JOHN AND MARK and i was still told lies by both . customer satisfaction that,s what they say on web site .

BULLS--T AND THEY ARE FULL OF IT .

WELL DONE TO ALL WHO HELPED GET IT PINNED :thumbs:

Edited by DERBOY

Well my mate still hasnt recieved his pigeon magnet yet, three and a half weeks so far, rang up after 2 and they said its in the post will be there in next few days, rang again the other day (3 weeks) and got told it was posted the day before, then when he told them they sad it was posted the week before they just said that they didn no who told him that and they must have been mistaken :thumbdown: Think he's going to drive down next weekend if he hasnt got it, dont no if they will give him it and admit they didnt post it or whether they will keep saying its on its way, only time will tell

I wonder if they will be at the game fair at the end of the month (Feb 2011) i put date in just in case this is read months later,maybe all disgruntled people should show there faces and demand their goods :thumbs:

i was thinking of getting some pigeon decoys .....but only if i can walk away with them on the day. thats if they are there :icon_redface:

dave

who said that I supplied them with any fox calls lol now you are making asumptions ????

I am merely making my observations as a customer :whistling:

I deal with many shops as a customer just like all of us, do ie: asda, tescos, sainsbury's, etc...

this forum should be a balanced account of how people are treated not just all one sided,

If people dont believe me, well then Its your loss but I dont tell lies,Decoying is not my business at the end of the day.

and I dont need to justify my defence of them, as they have treated me well and thats it.

Theres no gunshops in the northwest that will supply 17HMR ammo at £10 a box, except decoying and for that reason I will buy and support them.

In my opinion,They are fair reasonable people who have been inundated with bad press and reviews by a lynch mob, totally unfair and uncalled for.

If you have been let down by them, go see them ,visit them ,Dont slag them off behind a keyboard and a monitor, or from behind a phone.

stop talking shite, the reason a lot of these lads deal with them is because they are surposed to offer a mail order service,

if they had the chance of going into the shop then why the feck would they order on line????????????? that's just a stupid comment,

i hope the bloke they fired is that copper who help's them out, the tall idiot with the glasses,, absolutely clueless

who said that I supplied them with any fox calls lol now you are making asumptions ????

I am merely making my observations as a customer :whistling:

I deal with many shops as a customer just like all of us, do ie: asda, tescos, sainsbury's, etc...

this forum should be a balanced account of how people are treated not just all one sided,

If people dont believe me, well then Its your loss but I dont tell lies,Decoying is not my business at the end of the day.

and I dont need to justify my defence of them, as they have treated me well and thats it.

Theres no gunshops in the northwest that will supply 17HMR ammo at £10 a box, except decoying and for that reason I will buy and support them.

In my opinion,They are fair reasonable people who have been inundated with bad press and reviews by a lynch mob, totally unfair and uncalled for.

If you have been let down by them, go see them ,visit them ,Dont slag them off behind a keyboard and a monitor, or from behind a phone.

if people were being treated fairley then there would not be a lynch mob and as for being balanced your the lone voice licking ar$e

people want what they have paid for not being told porky's so deako can hang on to can hang onto there hard earned cash and most probably not being anble to afford to go somewhere else in the meantime

too many people get fobed off and a few get fat on others money

Well my friends pigeon magnet came, about 4/5 weeks... minus the decoys that were ment to be there... apparently they are out of stock but were due in the next day and would be sent asap... that was last thrusday... see how long they take.

Well my friends pigeon magnet came, about 4/5 weeks... minus the decoys that were ment to be there... apparently they are out of stock but were due in the next day and would be sent asap... that was last thrusday... see how long they take.

I was always told my products which I ordered were out of stock !!!

I bet that he is waiting for another 4-5 weeks for the decoys, that’s providing he gets them at all and how many phone calls in between times?

To simple blame there ex-staff is a very poor excuse, if he was a proper business man he would have got rid of them straight away and apologies to everyone. However, the staff member has gone, they still take peoples cash and still fail to deliver products !!

How long can this go on for !!

Decoying.co.uk :feck::no::wallbash:

As you know I started a thread on The Deerstalking Directory and when I pointed out to Deako that the thread had quite a few hits and that It was amasing how Just one of his unsatisfied customer can reach out to so many he must have contacted the mods and the thread was pulled

Edited by chrispti

Received my BASC magazine today march/april 2011 and on page 7 there is a bit about decoying.co.uk.

'Since October 2010 BASC has received a number of complaints from members about the service provided by decoying uk.As a result,until decoying uk have demonstrated that they are able to meet their commitments to customers we will not be accepting their advertisments in Shooting and Conservation. Any reader in dispute with decoying uk should contact Consumer Direct on 08454 040506 for advice.Trading standards officers in Wigan,where the company is based are monitoring the situation.'

Thought that it may be useful to some of you who have been caught by these people.

Hi All, yep recieved my BASC newsletter aswell today and noticed the article also, oh boy did this make my day. My e-mail to the director of media and communication concerning Decoying.co.uk :thumbdown: and what there about or lack of seems to of helped getting them removed from BASC. Well atleast until they adhere to us paying customers. Perhaps one of the two robbin ars*oles who own said establishment will pay attention to the power of technology and moreso to their customers...

Time will tell but hopefully before they do they'l of gone under :boogie::D